Lattice helps you connect with people for business. This simple but powerful tool helps business to collaborate, set goals, assign priorities, draw insights and make business decisions in a better and informed manner.
Integration with platforms such as Slack makes Lattice more preferable and powerful among its competitors.
Editions and Pricing
Lattice offers a 30 day free trial for all its users. Other plans are:
|Standard||$8 per user per month|
|Enterprise||Custom pricing for larger teams|
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
This also makes you engage as you can like or comment on an activity.
The Check ins
This section is referred to as Check-Ins. The Check-in a tab is further sub-divided into sections- My Check-ins, My Team’s Check-ins, and Public Check-ins.
This section displays all your current targets. This section contains details such as Goal, Owners, Due Dates, Status, and Updates.
this section displays all the goals on which you are working as a contributor.
As the name suggests, this section shows a list of all the goals your business has been working on.
All goals is a section that displays a comprehensive list of all the goals that are social with your business. This section includes your personal goals, team goals as well as your business goals.
The People Tab
This section shows all the people that are connected to your Lattice account. You can also add new people, learn more about your team and collaborate across your organization. This section is also subdivided into three parts- Active, Invited, and Teams. You can connect and know your coworkers better and also add more people clicking on the “+” sign.
The application is presently unavailable on mobile devices.
The application integrates with Slack.
- The application takes you to an introduction of the use as soon as you create an account.
- Lattice offers an online live chat support for its users.
- A FAQ section provides answers to some of the common queries you face using Lattice.
Pros and Cons of Lattice
- Straightforward and easy to use.
- The product is cheap and flexible to use for small and medium businesses.
- File uploading and sharing feature can add value to the product as this is a collaboration platform.
- Updated notifications keep you up-to-date with the current status of work across projects and the organizations.
- Filtered goals offer a broad overview of all the action elements of the group.
For more details, please visit Lattice website.