Email Marketing is one of the oldest and most effective ways to flourish business online. Beetle is one of such tools that can help your email marketing boost up a little. The product offers simple to use interface with rich and engaging features that will surely make it a preference for your email marketing activities.
Editions and Pricing
The application is in Beta version and is likely to publish its pricing plans and details soon. This version offers access to thousands of emails every day and free support for its users.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
- Suggest a Site
- Contact us/Feedback, and
The top panel contains links to features such as Search and Time Filters for searching items. While the work area contains areas such as:
- Search for keywords
- Recent Searches
- Recently viewed Emails
- Popular Searches
- Popular Emails
- Your Collections, and
- Real-time Feed
Beetle Email lets you trace leads by the search option. You can directly type in search keywords in the dashboard search area provided to get access to relevant feeds. The search result will generate all the emails that have been sent across the internet in the recent days. To find things faster in the future, you can also subscribe to the search that generated the most fruitful results.
Every day as you go through the feeds or the search results, you may find emails or content that you wish to visit again. For this, you can mark them as favorite and revisit them in the future. The favorite section of the application stores all the items you marked as favorite helping you to quickly find them and revisit them in the future.
The collection feature helps you to create a set of organized collection of relevant emails. You can store emails according to categories and refer them as you need in the future. Beetle Email lets you create more than one collection to store and pin emails. The Collection section lets you both create new collections as well as view the ones you created.
Subscriptions, as the name suggest, will show you all the feeds you have subscribed to. The application shows both emails and analytics for that subscription. The elements that the analytics section covers are:
- Sender Names
- Subject Line Keywords, and
- Body Content Keywords
The application is currently unavailable on mobile platforms such as Android and iOS.
The application does not integrate currently with any other platform.
- The user is taken to a brief tour as soon as an account is created. This helps users to get informed before they get started and use the application.
- The application has a Contact Us/ Feedback section for its users to resolve any issues as they use the product.
Pros and Cons of Beetle
- Time filters help you browse the latest and time-specific content.
- A number of resources are already integrated into the tool that makes things easier.
- A mobile app for the application can be a handy way to use Beetle Email on the go. Lack of an Android or iOS app may give other competitors a chance to step forward in this area.
- The “Suggest a Site” is one of the value points of this tool. This feature lets you find emails from the sources you wish to get from.
For more details please visit Beetle website .