It is not a battle or comparison of good or bad, the assessment is to select the best HRM tools for small businesses out of Top 10 HRM tools for small businesses.Though it is very difficult to finalize 3 best HRM tools for small businesses, we researched, compared, and analyzed that Zenefits, bamboo HR and Web HR fit into the criteria. All three offer a wide range of features and are reasonably priced.
A system cannot build a good team of working specialists without impacting Human Resources management. The main jobs of the Human Resources Management (HRM) team includes recruitment of people, training and development, employees, motivating, performance appraisals, as well as office communication, safety, and much more. To manage and keep a track of these functions and other details of employees, documents, schedules and records of candidates is not a handy task. Manual tracking is outdated and even not possible in this fast growing competitive environment, every organization, big or small need tools or component to manage the work and enhance the reliability and productivity. HRM is a department, which has a huge amount of data. For any small organization to make a sound and authentic base a systematic and easily available information system is mandatory.
HR is for the management of people for their training and development, recruitment, engagement, communication and many more, but at least not for the paperwork. BambooHR is an online Human Resources Information System that reduces time and helps to manage and keep a track of the work. But change can be hard so BambooHR guarantees the success of the organization when changing from spreadsheets to our intuitive online HR tool.
- Covers all the basic features.
- Well organized and intuitive design.
- Easy to learn and use.
- It has an open API so it can be easily integrated with HR tech vendors.
- The cost is too high compared to other HRM tools.
- Runs a bit slow sometimes.
WebHR is a Cloud based Social HRM for small enterprises. WebHR makes it easy for the HR Department to start managing their HR effectively and efficiently in a very short span of time. It is an essential tool not just for Human Resource management, but of the organization.
- It is cost effective.
- It has a user friendly interface.
- It allows multi factor authentication.
- It saves you from data loss by maintaining backups at multiple locations.
- Powerful report generation and employee management features.
- No provision for data encryption. Data is unsecured.
- Free version has a number of restrictions.
Zenefits aims to automate much of the processes and functions of the Human resource Department, necessitating businesses to fill out as few fields as possible while adding new employees in the database. The HR tool also provides unique features like on-boarding and off-boarding, it also comprises a self-service portal for each employee, where they can track their attendance and entitlements etc. it also helps HR to connect to existing payrolls and benefit tools.
- It is a cost-effective and full-fledged HRM tool.
- It has easy navigation and a centralized control.
- Facilitates maintaining stock inventory.
- Provides secure gateways making payment easier for you.
- Not available in mobile version.
- No features to include retired staff.
- Only available in one language.
All three HRM tools provide almost all the core functionalities of an HR tool to fulfil the need of your small business, plus they are all low-cost HRM bundled with all the essential features, a smart pack for small businesses. However, the choice can differ from the need of your organization.
BambooHR is a fully automated and feature-rich HRM tool and it is cost effective too. But if you are looking for a very simple, basic and low-cost HRM then WebHR can be the perfect choice for you. And If money is not the concern for you, you can go Zenefits and get more than just the basic HRM.