Polydone is a one of such application that you will always need while managing your everyday work. The tool not only keeps you updated on the current tasks, but it also sends you reminders and alerts of what needs to be done.
The tool is equipped with highly powerful features and algorithms that help you make informed decisions. The pricing policies are fair too and lie in the budget for small and medium enterprises.
Editions and Pricing
The pricing policies of the application are:
|Starter||£4 per user/month|
|Pro||£8 per user/month|
|Enterprise||£16 per user/month|
Capabilities and Supporting set of Features
Get Accurate Estimates
Artificial intelligence is here at your rescue. The powerful algorithms will help you forecast and track your business activities. Precise and automatic time estimates are provided for your boards and projects.
You can also set and track the priority and time estimates for your tasks.
Polydone has a solution for your problem in such scenarios, by giving you a clear visibility over your timeline. The application lets you turn your Kanban into a Gantt with just a single click.
Using the smart Kanban in Polydone, you can assign, prioritize, add tags and estimate your task and other activities related to it. This feature lets you simply drag tasks as you make progress through your projects.
When a task is done, you can drag it to “Done” to mark its completion.
With Polydone, you can conduct your performance analysis and track your teams better. You can generate these reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. This is done all automatically, without any manual input.
Polydone is currently available as a web app only. It is currently unavailable as a mobile app for Android and iOS platforms.
- Polydone seamlessly integrates with Slack to make things easier for you.
- Polydone lets you import multiple Github repos under the same project.
- The website is in itself a lot of informative describing in details, all the features that will make your project management process a game.
- Additional Support includes:
- Feedback Links
- Online live chat, and
Pros and Cons of Polydone
- Highly sophisticated and easy to use the platform.
- Convenient drag and drop options make it easy to use.
- Accurate Estimates leads to successful projects and happy clients.
- It is a simple web app; you never need to install anything.
- Features to add comments to the tasks, adding files and images can make it more powerful.
- Assigning tasks make a group of team members can also help to organize things better.
- Intelligent task and activity tracking through powerful algorithms.
- Drag and drop feature makes it easy to work with.
For more details, please visit Polydone website.