Junto is a fantastic project management application that makes this process easy for you. With powerful features to create tasks, build teams, and work with co-workers, this excellent app saves a lot of time that you can use for further productive business activities. Not only this, the application works right into your budget. The below pricing policy works for this product.
Editions and Pricing
Junto offers a 30-day free trial to all its users.
The product further charges an amount of $9.99 per month.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
It takes a few seconds to sign up with Junto. Immediately after the sign-up process, the application takes you to its dashboard. On the initial stage, this place displays no events in the calendar, no tasks, no teams, and no messages.
But as you start working with the product, it shows the team members and their assigned tasks.
Working With your Team
Junto is all about assigning projects to the team and managing the tasks. You can get started and create your team right from the dashboard itself. The left panel of the dash has a link, just fill in some simple entries and start working with your team.
- Task names
- Assigned, and
- Jobs Steps
You can also further edit these tasks, attach files and make any other changes you wish to make.
Assigning the Tasks
After you have created a work, it is time to assign them to the team members. The task editor window displays all the tasks that you have created and are currently working with. You only need to fill in a couple of simple entries to assign tasks to the team members.
Track Your Tasks
With Junto, you not only create teams, assign tasks, you can also track them. The dashboard calendar option gives you filter options to pull out details about the tasks that are allocated to you.
The application is currently unavailable in mobile devices and platforms such as Android and iOS.
Junto integrates with Dropbox so that you can access your screencaps from anywhere.
- You can contact the team and send a personal message in case you have any issues using the application.
- The website also shows a short video tutorial about the features of the application.
Pros and Cons of Junto
- Simple methods to create and assign tasks.
- Powerful filters to keep a track on your tasks.
- Messaging feature makes communication between the teams comfortable.
- The text font color is too light for clear vision.
- The screenshot option takes a little while to load.
- Powerful filters to pull out task insights.
- Comments regarding work keep the team members informed.
For more details, please visit Junto website.