Conducting meetings and keeping everything on track about is can be a challenge if have to be done manually. There are some things that are important related to a meeting and managing them is important as well. To help you out with this, Solid can be an excellent partner. It helps you create, conduct and manage important things about your meetings. Loaded with highly advanced features and external integrations, this can be a perfect meeting solution.
Editions and Pricing
Solid is in Bea version presently and will soon release its pricing details.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
- Create Meetings
- Action Items
- Statistics, and
You can add elements to a meeting such as vast and small text, note, decision, open issue, file, action item, or a section.
This feature also gives details about their duration and options to send summary through email, Evernote or slack.
The action items section has separate sections for Schedules, Unscheduled, and Completed tasks. This classification helps you to filter out your action items by their status. This classification helps you to filter out your action items by their status.
Not only this, pressing the CTRL+S buttons will jump you straight to search from anywhere on Solid.
- Total Number of Meetings
- Total Time Spent in Meetings
- Average Meeting Duration, and
- Number of meetings evolution over months
The application is available on platforms such as iOS, Mac, and Google Chrome.
The application integrates seamlessly with:
- Office 365
- Google Drive
- The application provides a separate Help and FAQ section to help its users understand the product better and resolve common issues.
- Solid also offers email support to all its users if they face some specific issues using the application.
Pros and Cons
- The easy and intuitive interface makes the process smooth.
- Features such as statistics and action items keep you updated.
- The Schedule a meeting option needs improvement.
- A mobile app will help manage the application better.
- The interface is incredibly easy to understand and use.
For more details, please visit Solid website.