Zoho Invoice is a free billing tool for small medium businesses made to help craft beautiful invoices that automatically send payment reminders for free. Precisely, invoicing is a time-consuming administrative task that requires keeping track of the payments made. Done right, an invoice shows how much money is due and when.
As part of business operations and planning, a software application such as Zoho Invoice tracks a business’s income and expenses. It is a top invoicing software for small businesses, which lets you know what’s being sold, and who’s doing the selling.
What does Zoho Do – A Quick Highlights?
Used by millions of customers in more than 150 countries, Zoho Invoice helps in tracking revenue from a specific project, the performance of the salesperson, how much money is spent, and how much money is due by the customers. This free billing tool for small medium businesses can be used in 17 languages and more than 170 currencies.
The top invoicing software for small businesses has several components, explained clearly in the following section.
- Zoho converts estimates to invoices once approved by the customer.
- It creates an invoice from a desktop computer or mobile.
- Users can customize every aspect, such as adding a logo and choose from different provided templates.
- They can send invoices by SMS, email, payment links, or through the customer portal.
- Zoho shows day sales outstanding with one click
- Customers can pay in different ways such as credit cards, PayPal, and ACH in Zoho
- Through the software, you can accept partial payments, advances, and multiple payments, in order to keep the cash flow steady
- You can also set up an invoice to issue payment reminders automatically.
- Allows you to log daily, weekly, or monthly work hours.
- This free billing tool for small medium businesses helps in maintaining timesheets.
- The scheduler module reminds you to send in your time logs and documents them automatically at set intervals.
- You can track billable as well as non-billable expenses
- For mileage expenses, you can use GPS or odometer readings feature
- You can get auto scan expense receipts
- You can also create recurring expenses
- Business owners and clients can view the invoice in real-time using the client portal (or the business can choose not to allow the client into the portal).
- In the portal, clients can view, edit and pay invoices.
- The business owner will get notified when the client views an invoice and when the invoice is paid.
- The Zoho Invoice integrations are seamless. Within the Zoho ecosystem, they include Zoho Flow, Zoho Creator and Zoho Sign.
- Additional third party integrations include PayPal, Google Workspace, Office 365, CRM, 2checkout, Fundbox, Analytics, Authorize.net and more.
Using Zoho Invoice, users will become:
- GDPR compliant
- PCI compliant
- HIPAA compliant
- ISO 9001 compliant
Using Apps, you can keep up with invoices while travelling, including:
- Retainer invoices
- Estimates and quotes
- Recurring Invoices
- Zoho Invoice has 12 region-specific components for tax handling.
- The tool is a free billing tool for small medium businesses that separates the customers as taxable and non-taxable.
- It helps in tracking sales tax levied on every transaction and use that information to generate tax reports.
In Zoho Invoice, business owners can choose to generate around 30 types of reports from Invoice, such as:
- Performance of salespeople
- Sales by customer
- Payment modes
- Revenue for each project
Zoho Invoice is one of the top invoicing software for small businesses. It goes above and beyond by offering a fully functional dashboard that not only shows you the current amounts on your invoices and outstanding amount but also how long invoices have gone without being paid. This tool is offered for free for the small and medium business community.