Receipt Bank is the most popular paperless bookkeeping system in the world. It helps to bridge the gap between accountants, bookkeepers as well as companies. Since the year 2010, the business has been working hard to make it easy to capture, develop and share financial forms so companies can emphasize what’s important. Because, in this globalized and competitive corporate world, you need to do better things than data entry. It is the reason why Receipt Bank is helping you to leave the paperwork and save at least three hours a week to do things what is necessary and beneficial for the company. It can be either enhancing your business performance or taking off on a Friday. With the help of Receipt Bank, sending and receiving money is easier.
Editions and Pricing
Receipt Bank pricing starts at $15.00 per month. There is not a free version of Receipt Bank. Receipt Bank does offer a free trial. See additional pricing details for Receipt Bank in the below table.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Feel assured systematizing dealers as well as methods of payment. While You Were Away flags when clients add them, so you get the full picture without having to hunt for the information.
Accounting integrated with business – Save time and money: While You Were Away not only saves you time, but it enables real-time accounting and business advice. One of the early pieces of feedback we’re proud of is a partner who saw her client add a new payment method, and used that as an opportunity to get in touch about effective credit card processes.
- Your receipts and invoices safely stored as scanned images
- Easily sorted and searchable
- Your receipts/expenses data available for export/sharing
- You can even publish data into other software.
- QuickBooks Online
The system is available and compatible with iOS and Android devices. It works efficiently for the users who want to operate it anytime anywhere.
You can submit a request to the company, and they will reach out to you as soon as possible. Receipt Bank also offers email and call support.
Pros and Cons of Receipt Bank
- Easy to use
- Anyone can manage it from their mobile device anywhere
- It can effectively OCR, use the rules you set up and then help export the data to QBO
- Extraction, as well as invoice fetching ability.
- Perfect tax extraction feature
- Account Manager is not responsive
- Data mining exhibit a bit of bug and issues
- It is costly and lacks functionality
- Line by line splits on supplier invoices.
- Xero and Autoentry direct day to day receipts.
- A dashboard that simplifies book-keeping.
For more details, please visit the Receipt Bank Website