You can see Top 10 BI Tools for Small and Medium Businesses and Top 3 BI Tools for Small and Medium Businesses to look into details.
CHARTIO is a simple and powerful tool for business intelligence. It is a cloud-based business analytics solution that helps to enable everyone within an organization to explore, access, visualize, and transform their data. It further helps to ensure that the services provided by the organization are helping people effectively.
Overview of the Features
- Out of the box connections to data sources from Google BigQuery to Amazon Redshift to Snowflake.
- Powerful analytics made easier with visual SQL.
- Easily share the dashboard through emails without the software.
- Ultra-secure data
- Modern business intelligence platform
Editions and Pricing
CHARTIO offers a free trial to all its users for 14 days so that you can understand the features well. Furthermore, it offers three pricing options for businesses, which include startup, growth, and premium. Moreover, the subscription plans include the following prices and features
|Startup||$40 per user per month||· Unlimited charts and dashboards
· Data Stores
· Direct Database connection and more.
|Growth||$60 per user per month||· All startup features
· Direct Data Warehouse
|Premium||For premium contact the company||· All growth features
· Dedicated technical data advisor
· Advanced query log
· Embedding and more
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Explore: You can enable the business analytics solution as soon as you create an account with Chartio. You first need to enter your business ID and name. A successfully created account with Chartio will be displayed on the initial page. From here, you can enter the title of the chart, select data to create a chart, search table, or columns. You will be provided with two modes: interactive mode and SQL mode. Furthermore, basic and advanced features will be given to you.
Dashboard: Chartio will show various graphs in the dashboard feature. Here you can see all the items, the graphs created by you, starred, owner view, can archive, and trash the graph. Furthermore, it will show different dashboards such as sales by rep, sales scorecard, Zendesk tickets, product scorecard, marketing scorecard, growth target, executive summary, and others.
Sales Scorecard: In the dashboard, you can see the sales scorecard of your business. The sales scorecard will provide you the information regarding net new ARR, upsell ARR, current month new ARR. Furthermore, you can see current month opportunities, sales by rep. Furthermore, you can add a chart, control, ruler, text, link, & image, refresh data, add comments, share the dashboard, and download options.
Data Sources: The data source option will connect you to your external data. They can be CSV files, databases, and services that Chartio communicates. Here, you can add a data source, see the name, type, and who has access.
Chartio is fully well-designed and balances well on any modern browser, including browsers on most of the mobile devices. For easy access to your Charts on the go, you can add an icon with a bookmark to a specific Chartio Dashboard to your iPhone, iPad, Android, or other mobile devices.
- Online Chat support
- Email support
- Help Center
- Customer Services
Chartio has integration with different networks. Some of them are:
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
Pros and Cons
- Hooks up to nearly any data source and common services.
- Support SQL.
- Forms data stores for fast loading charts for common metrics.
- Visually illustrates the database structure.
- Simple user interface
- Extensive options of dropdown menus.
- Datastores are limited to 1 million lines, and using multiple filters makes it hard to fit in such a limit.
- The pricing model is competitive
- Simple and easy user interface as compared to other business intelligence tools.
- It has an interactive self-serve model for creating visualizations.
- It gives you the ability to take snapshots.
For further details, please visit the CHARTIO Website.
Read Also – Online Accounting Software Product Review : Free Agent Software