Growth Hacking has evolved the way of marketing over the social media where recommendation has been more powerful and more effective than direct advertising. Influencers or active people (very often are expert in their fields), or industry that drive large volume of people for interaction and building credibility affect the Growth Hacking like a cutting edge.
Presence of influencers attracts people to be engaged with them, but when it comes to Growth Hacking, the questions arise such as “how it is used for reaching out more people for marketing?” There are some critical reasons and learnings from the research of influencer marketing that can give a kick-start to startups and drive a running small business to immense growth.
Actions for Influencer marketing
- Identify key influencers and industry leaders that are making a big impact on your target audience. Approach them by personalized messages or by phone call. You can also mention them on twitter and start conversation.
- Get them to use your product and encourage them to tell their network about the value in your product. Take their advice and response and make adjustments and improvements as needed.
- Make influencers partner in your blog posts and involve them to share your post with their followers.
- Ask them to include your content in their post which can be the interest of your audience to reach massive networks and start getting noticed.
- Monitor an ongoing campaign in order to be able to optimize and improve it for better results.
Impact on Growth hacking
- It develops your content marketing strategy as customer’s interests and needs. The more frequently a customer opens your posts and goes along with your request, the more likely they are to share your content & invite their friends.
- How you frame your product needs to be a key consideration during all aspects of growing your business, from development, to design, to marketing. For example, LinkedIn frames users on-board like when sign up, it is essential to fill out your profile, upload photo, share skills, insert experience and invite your contacts to LinkedIn to have a 100% completed profile.
- On the influencer’s activities, when people see other people using a product, they are more likely to consider the product and adopt.
- Make sure that you reach out to your post partners to request them to share the posts with their audience. Handy resources or actionable guides which include opinions from others or mentions have a greater chance of virality.
Read Also: Do you really need a growth hacker?
The Bottom Line
By leveraging the power of Influencer marketing, it is easier to find targeted audience. Small businesses can get benefit vastly from these strategies, because it gives them the exposure they need in order to get noticed. It is a very innovative way to build rapport among customers and then progress to grow. Certainly, Influencers affect individual marketing and capable to divert collaboration of a large volume of followers and so the Growth Hacking.