Inbox is one of the best email marketing tool for small business gives you everything you need to do to manage your emails. Right from providing templates, to managing contacts, the application gives a comprehensive set of features to get you through the emails. The flexible pricing plans and strong user support makes the user feel comfortable to use the application.
Editions and Pricing
The pricing details of the application are:
The Monthly Plan:
|Free||Forever Free||Send 500 emails to 500 subscribers monthly|
|Business Plus||$9 per month||Send unlimited emails to 500 subscribers monthly|
Pay as You Go:
- For this plan, you can pay $79 per year and send 10,000 emails a year to unlimited contacts.
- Here you can get 10,000 email verification credits for $26 and 98% verification success.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
The Dashboard: As soon as you sign up with the application, it takes you to the dashboard after following some simple steps. The dashboard provides an intuitive overview of the current status of your emailing campaigns. This place gives direct information about emails that are:
- Unsubscribed, and
Furthermore, the dashboard also displays your performance statistics in the graphical format along with Basic statistics including- Total Amount of Unique Contacts, Campaigns, Sent, Active Triggers, Active Web Forms, Scheduled, etc. Here also get to know more about the last 5 sendings from your account.
- All Contacts
- Contact Lists
- Groups, and
The “All Contacts” feature displays all the contacts that are associated with the account. While the Contact List feature lets you go through all the contacts under different lists that you create. Here you can also add new contacts and search in the search box to find contacts. The Groups feature lets you create groups of contact to make it easy for you to share information to an asset of contacts.
Campaigns: This feature lets you create and manage your campaigns. The campaigns feature gives detail information about your campaigns. Moreover, you can create new campaigns right from this place. The tool also provides templates for your campaign. This way you can use pre-defined templates saving time and effort.
Automate things with Triggers: The application provides a number of options for you to use Triggers. With inbox, triggers emailing becomes easier. Triggers can be used for simple automation, to remember special dates and events. With triggers, you can also send emails that need to be shared at a certain time. Triggers can also help you:
- Track your subscribers on your website
- Abandon Charts
- Create Periodical Campaigns
- Add web forms to your websites, or
- Say a Warming Good By to your Subscribers
- Sending Time
- Status, and
The application currently does not integrate with any other external platform.
The responsiveness of the application makes it easy to use and accessible on all mobile and tablet devices.
- The website itself is quite informative giving a detailed description of the application.
- The application provides a training video to help you guide through the process.
- The message box at the left bottom corner of the application lets you share any queries you face using Inbox.
- Support and a FAQ section answering all your issues about Inbox.
Pros and Cons
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy to use.
- Updated technology with the extraordinary user experience.
- Completely responsive.
- The message box at the bottom did not translate in English while the complete application was working in English.
- The advanced version of the application includes web forms, web-tracking, sending and receiving accounts as well as custom fields for subscribers and references.
For more details, please visit the Inbox website.
Read Also – Email Tools Product Review : Shallot