You can see Top 10 BI Tools for Small and Medium Businesses and Top 3 BI Tools for Small and Medium Businesses to look into details.
Sisense is a business intelligence tool that helps you in joining, analyzing, and visualizing the information you indulge so that you can make better and more intelligent business decisions and practicable plans and strategies. It is designed to handle small data sets to big data. It is also ascendable, allowing organizations to gather more data as they go without the uncertainties of crashing servers or slow computer memory. The tool is extremely flexible for any size of the business, ranging from start-ups and developing enterprises to affluence 500 big industries such as Sony, ESPN, Comcast, and NASA. In Sisense, you can transfer the data sets from multiple sources through a drag-and-drop interface.
The tool then allows you to start analyzing and creating dashboards. Its in-chip technology operates parallel processing and an in-memory columnar database; consequently, it can head up terabytes of data on a single server and can serve numerous users. Therefore, you will not be required to spend more money and another resource on additional hardware or servers. It provides real-time internal visibility to processes for the account and executive management, also delivering similar visibility straight to you via the OEM license of Sisense. You will become dependent on the operational analytics of the tool for both measuring the success of recent feature updates and ordering new features.
Overview of the Features
- Embeddable widgets & dashboards
- Ad-hoc analysis
- In-house setup
- Non-programming/SQL writing business query
- Data connectors
- Data export to various formats
- Data filtering, consolidation & storage
- Scalable analytics
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- No restrictions on data size
- Widgets library
- Apps & sites integration
- Centralized data hub
- Scalable data handling
- Metrics identification
Editions and Pricing
Sisense offers you a free trial plan, which will allow you to test the software’s capabilities and analyze how profitable it can be for your company. Furthermore, the tool’s pricing is offered on a quote basis. You are required to send an mail to the vendor according to the use you will take. The vendor offers a flexible annual pricing plan that is ascendable and depends upon the various shapes and sizes of the companies. Specific rates are obtainable depending upon the user’s request. According to the scale of your procedures and operations, you will receive a proper quote familiar to your exact needs. You can also request a quote from the tool’s website.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Dashboard: As soon as you log in, you will get the option to create your dashboard. At your left, you will be provided with different use cases, from where you can choose which visualization you want to create. Furthermore, you can see your recently created dashboards, those which are created by you and shared by you.
Data: In the data option, you will get two options. One to ElastiCube Models, and second of live models. In ElastiCube Models, you can create your own models by choosing a file or just drag-and-drop it. CSV and Microsoft Excel are the available connectors, and other additional connectors include custom REST, EC2EC, Generic ODBC, Google Ads, and others.
Pulse:It is a place where you can keep track of the metrics and those events which matter you the most. Here you can also create alerts for the widgets. You will also get access to see your inventory, sales comparison chart, total revenue, units sold, and many other options. You can also create data alerts, build alerts, and will get advanced alert settings.
Balance Sheet Analysis:If you are in a finance company and want to analyze your balance sheet, then you can easily select the data and make your balance sheet here. You can also see, analyze, and make visualizations of your cash flow statement, investment portfolio, profit & loss, crowdfunding, personal expense scorecard, retail banking, stocks trader dashboard, and many other options.
Sisense is well-designed and works well on any modern browser, and works on Cloud, SaaS, and Web. It can be installed on Windows, iOS native, and Android native. It can also be accessed through any mobile device. Users can analyze data, access and edit the dashboard, and run queries from their mobile devices.
- Online support
- Email support
- Business hours
Sisense is also integrated with cloud-based applications such as:
Pros and Cons of Sisense
- Efficient, professional, and knowledgeable support from the team.
- Able to get a demo up very quickly – basically a full functioning demo product.
- Brings together the data from various data sources such as MySQL databases, google spreadsheets, google analytics, and web analytics tools.
- Displays various metric dashboards.
- Once you bring in your data from numerous sources, you can use custom SQL language easily for bringing all data sources together.
- Drag and drop dashboarding support is excellent as it provides a cloud solution.
- Smooth user interface.
- The product can hang if you get your data model wrong, and then you will need to self-verify your work.
- The image does not look attractive when a dashboard is exported into an image.
- Taking screenshots sometimes becomes time-consuming.
- The mobile experience is not that rich as needed and expected.
- The tool offers a free trial to its users so that you can test the software’s capabilities and see how it can help your company.
- Capable to handle big, complex, and disparate data.
- Removes the constraints from the traditional BI.
- It proves that extensive IT resources and investments are not required to tackle complex data.
- While other tools might brag shifting the data-concerning task to the department of IT, Sisense helps in removing the workload in the place of shifting between the stakeholders.
For further details, please visit the Sisense Website.
Read Also – Product Review : Chartio