Customer Relationship Management is one of the primary business activity for any business house. The most relieving thing about this operation is, there are compelling and sophisticated tools in the market today that can help you. The one we are going to discuss is Agent.ai. This hi-tech CRM application works cross-platform and with hi-tech technology to keep you connected with your visitors and customers. Not only providing chat facility it also determines user activities that can help you boost your online performance.
Editions and Pricing
The publications and pricing details about Agent.ai are:
|Free||$0.0 price per message|
|Professional||$0.05 cost per message|
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Once you successfully sign up with the tool, it takes you to the dashboard. Agent.ai builds an admin dashboard for you which displays a 4 step process starting right from creating the application, to conducting a messaging section.
- Current State
- Ticket Stats
- Tickets by Queue
- Message Stats
- Tickets Opened by App Version, and
- Tickets Opened by OS Version
The feature also lets you apply filters and determine more insights. The filters include:
- Time Duration
- Application used, and
Know Customer Stats
The application helps you to know your customers better. The quick customer stats feature displays all the information you need about how customers are interacting with your website, what is their frequency and are they repetitive or unique customers. This section also offers same filters as provided in the Ticket Stats.
Search and Identify Customers
All you need to do for this is, fill in necessary details such as Customer ID, Email, or Devise ID, LTV range, Segment, and App. The features display all your customers in a list format by clicking on the “Find” button present on the left side of the screen.
The application can be accessed on any platform. It works seamlessly with tablets and smartphones with both Android as well as iOS platforms.
The application flawlessly integrates with some external tools to provide complete support in CRM activities for your business. The most common platforms are:
- Facebook Messanger
- Administrative guide
- Guidance on every step
- Contact Us page
- Complete guide “How it works section” with comprehensive information
Pros and Cons of Agent.ai
- Helps you improve customer service and scale
- Maximizes agent productivity
- Helps to optimize performance with data and insights
- The tool is a bit complicated for native users to understand and use.
- Downloading files and API integration add extra steps before it is ready to begin its work.
- Integrate any messenger and get started with your communication with the customers.
- Engage with customers via chat, native, or web-based channels.
For more details, please visit the Agent.ai website.