Shallot is a fantastic email sharing and scheduling application designed for small and medium businesses. Now you can create customized emails that are needed to be shared with your clients and schedule them to send them on the right date and time to get maximum response. The application works correctly understanding the criticalness of the emails shared to the existing business partners or business prospects.
Editions and Pricing
The product offers free ten emails to all its clients. To add more emails to the list, you can purchase plans. The details about the plans are:
|Ten More Emails||$1- One Time Payment|
|Sixty More Emails||$5- One Time Payment|
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Being a beginner, the application offers you to create, plan and schedule your first ten emails for free. You can start building your first email right from the dashboard. The app allows all its users to work for ten emails for free.
The panel also gives you direct links to all emails, add more emails, and sign out of the application.
In the case of a beginner, the dashboard provides a link directly to the central dashboard area to start working on your first email. The “New Email” button will direct you to the window where you can create your first email, plan and schedule it for the predetermined time. This feature lets you create content for the email, format it and records it for the day and time it needs to be shared with the recipient.
- The recipient
- A subject of the Email
- Scheduled for (date and timings), and
This place also allows you to edit the email. The “Edit” option directly takes you to the editor where you can modify the email and add details you wish to make.
The application is currently unavailable on mobile devices and platforms such as Android and iOS.
Shallot currently does not integrates with any other external platforms.
- Although the application is quite simple to understand and use, the official website is quite informative.
- Shallot lets you subscribe for its newsletter when you provide them with your email address.
- Email support for any additional queries.
Pros and Cons of Shallot
- The application is quite useful to schedule emails clearly defining dates and time.
- Advanced editing options make it easy to create customized emails.
- The service does not integrate with any emailing service such as Gmail or Yahoo. Integration with them might make it more convenient to use pulling in emails from them.
- Analytics and reporting capabilities can help the users to monitor the frequency of emails sent.
- The emails also lack the attachment feature which is one of the primary for an email service to have.
- Scheduling emails to be share in the future.
- Timezone restrictions help to schedule emails properly.
For more details, please visit the Shallot website.