You can see Top 10 Project Management Tools for Small and Medium Businesses and Top 3 Project Management Tools for Small and Medium Businesses to look into details.
Asana is among the most popular software for project management. It is a cloud-based solution for task management and project, which helps in enabling the companies and ad agencies for managing and organizing their tasks & projects, and effectively communicate and collaborate with each other. Through the tool, teams and companies can handle numerous projects at one time. It can be used by companies of any size so that they can stay focus on their projects, goals, and daily tasks.
Editions and Pricing
|Free Trial||US$ 10.99 per user per month billed annually
US$ 13.49 billed monthly
|US$ 24.99 per user per month billed annually
US$ 30.49 billed monthly
|Contact on website|
|For teams and individual who want to start project management||For those teams who want to create a project plan with self-assurance||For those companies and teams who want to manage work across ingenuities.||For those organizations that require additional support, control, and security.|
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Dashboard/Home : The moment you login in the software, you will get to access the home feature, where you can experiment by creating tasks, When you want to create a project, the tool will first ask you to create a team, join the team, or will ask you to wait for approval to join the team you want to work with. Here you will be shown the members you have in your project team and the request sent by you.
My Task : This feature will show you the list of your tasks. It will allow you to create new tasks, will show you the list of today’s tasks, upcoming task, along with showing the list of later. You can also see the list of your completed tasks and incomplete task.
Marketing Initiatives:Here you can control the work of your team members along with tracking their progress. You can get the status of the work done by them, along with with their work progress, dates from which they have started, and the date on which they have to complete the work. Also, you can see the priority of the work and the name or photo of the person assigned.
Workload : Here you can get the snapshot of your team’s capacity and see how the projects are staffed among the team members. You can see who is staffed across initiatives, and you can easily manage your team’s workload in real-time. You can also get a clear picture of everyone’s capacity and can easily drill into various tasks for more details.
Asana can be accessed through mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It can also be accessed on both Android and iOS smartphones. The device supported by the software includes Windows, Mac, Cloud, SaaS, and Web-based applications. You can also download the app from the Play Store and App Store.
- Live Support
- Phone support
- Email Support
Asana can be integrated with various applications, including:
- Google Drive
Pros and Cons of Asana
- Huge range of app integrations.
- Intuitive task displays with archiving function.
- Can give you status updates and tracking option.
- Timeline view offers flexible Gantt charts
- Customizable in many different facets.
- Its ability to integrate other apps and services in it creates it enormously multipurpose and intelligent once you customize it to all of your needs.
- It also has the mobile app version, which can be installed on both Android and iOS.
- Its ability to manage multiple workspaces with ease is its key feature.
- If you are always switching back and forth and you want to switch a new workspace, then the tool will open a new tab, which is a bit irritating.
- There is no messaging module, which allows for live chat conversations.
- Sometimes classifying the section titled “My Tasks” can be problematic.
- If you inadvertently write a task and forget to assign a date or person, then it could disappear somewhere into the list. So you have to be careful.
Asana is one of the best solutions, which works effectively when teams have to manage tasks and other work projects. It can develop different collaborative activities quickly and effectively. It also helps in improving the productivity of your work and will add a lot of productivity to your work dynamics.
For further details, please visit the Asana Website.
Read Also – Project Management tools product review : Forecastit