ServiceDesk Plus is a complete set of software power pack that cuts down all the extra efforts, saves time and helps improve your performance. The application is rich in features offering clear visibility and control of the work plan. The application very efficiently takes care of the most common issues a business house faces and helps them to resurface them.
Editions and Pricing
The application offers flexible plans for your IT needs:
|Standard||IT Help Desk Software|
|Professional||Help Desk + Asset Management|
|Enterprise||Help Desk + ITIL + Asset + Project|
To avail all the package, you must request a quote from ServiceDesk Plus. The application also offers a free 30-day trial to explore and learn more about it.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
The dashboard of the application is the place that provides access to all the features available on the tool. The left panel is an icon trey containing links to every capability of the tool.
The central area of the application lets you post your status to start a discussion. You can also start a poll if do not wish people to share comments, make your situation private or choose places where you want them to post.
- Incident Management- Improve agent productivity, automate ticket workflows and the complete life cycle of the projects with this feature.
- Service Catalog– Showcasing the available IT services
- Problem Management- Resolve issue by pulling out the causes.
- Change Management- Manage changes authorizing them.
- CMDB – Manage and track all configuration items mapping their relationships.
- IT Project Management- Create and work on projects, manage resources to smoothen project delivery and enhance quality.
- Knowledge Base- Helps end users to resolve incidents that repeat.
- Self-service Portal- Easy request creation keeping the end users informed.
- Service Level Agreement- They help you deliver quality projects or products on time to the customers.
- Business Rules- This helps you to manage business rules to organize requests and deliver them to groups.
- Automatic Ticket Dispatch- Auto assign tickets based on the availability of the experts.
- Help desk notification
- User Survey- Managing user feedbacks
With ServiceDesk Plus, you can very well manage your assets- both hardware as well as software. Robust network and competent technology helps you manage and work with assets independent of the geographical locations. The areas Asset Management takes care are:
- IT Asset Inventory Management- IT Asset Inventory with powerful auto-discovery
- Asset Discovery- Manage IT hardware and software
- Agent Scanning– Connect remotely with system
- IT Asset Tracking- Gain better visibility, compliance, and control
- Software Asset Management- Manage all aspects of software assets here.
- Software License Management- Have control over software licenses.
- Purchase Order Management- Boost and automate your supplier interactions
- Contract Management- Manage contracts with your business vendors seamlessly
- System Tools- Manage and troubleshoot systems efficiently integrating system tools.
ServiceDesk Plus is available on mobile devices and platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Desktop Central Integration
- ADManager Plus Integration
- OpManager Integration
- ADSelfService Plus Integration
- Advanced Analytics
- Custom Application Platform
- Call Support
- Email support
- Contact Us page providing a detailed address of the address, phone numbers, fax, eFax, and Email addresses.
- Submit Support Request
- Known Issues
- Product Videos
- Quick Start Guide
- User Guide
- Join web conference
- Tips and tricks
- Best Practices Guide
- Features factory
Pros and Cons of ServiceDesk Plus
- An open platform with a lot of features.
- Powerful tools, capabilities and external platform integrations make it potentially powerful to use.
- The application does not direct the user directly to the dashboard after sign up- which is confusing sometimes.
- The tool is overwhelming for a beginner.
- Highly important application with multiple features and powerful integrations.
- Multilingual- can be used across geographies.
- Some support options to help users ride it well.
For more details, please visit ServiceDesk Plus website.