SprintGround, a project management tool, is used for managing various tasks. It helps in planning release, used for colluding Software development teams and other participants. This product proved as a unified platform that helps you to organize your various projects. It also helps in coordinating work, time tracking, monitoring progress and also keep all the team members up to date with notifications.
It’s services like Planning, Taskboard; Burndown Charts make easy to analyze task management efficiency. This tool provides trait, services, and effectiveness to developers.
Editions and Pricing
The tool provides 30 days free trial with all plans.
|Plan||No. of users||No. of projects||Storage Space||Cost|
|Free||3 users||2 projects||50 MB||Free|
|Starter||8 users||Unlimited projects||1 GB||€45/mo|
|Business||20 users||Unlimited projects||2 GB||€180/mo|
|Enrterprise||21+users||Unlimited projects||5 GB||€8.50/mo|
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Collaborate With Your Team
It helps users to interact with other team members, no matter they are miles apart. Team members can quickly discuss with one another, charge work to other through a streamline communication. It also prevents the trouble of filling your mailbox with disordered pieces of information leaving you messy.
Invite Product Owners To Follow The Progress
SprintGround also provides a feature to allow product owners to view your schedule and thus helping them to contribute to the project by providing ideas and feedbacks.
- It also provides users to see a broad summary of the changes and additions while they were away.
- Notification: It instantly notifies the user via email about the changes.
- Scrum utilities like task board, planning board serves the team.
- Track Changes: It provides users with a feature to track changes done by particular users for any release or an entire project.
The tool provides support via Email, Live Chat and FAQ section. Through Live Chat it becomes easy for user to connect with the support team anytime.
Pros and Cons of SprintGround
- Great tool for software development
- Product encourages customer-driven product development
- Supports many scrum functions such as burndown charts.
- Drag & Drop file sharing is available and is implemented in the most easy and effective way.
SprintGround is centrally different from other tools due to its unique features including its relevancy, efficiency, organized and innovative techniques. In this tool, a pixel of every screen is designed from a scrape, with the primary focus on reducing the time and attempt needed for the user to perform any activity.
For more details, please visit SprintGround website.