Propulso is an efficient accounting tool that helps managers from small and medium businesses to better manage their invoices and payments. By automating this process, the managers can now focus more on their business activities. Flexible to work for any profession, Propulso has some configurable options.
Editions and Pricing
Propulso offers a 30 – day free trial for all its users. The paid plan includes $19 per month with some deductible company expense. The company also provides a bonus 30-day free edition with some deductions if you refer a friend.
Capabilities and Supporting set of Features
Managing New Clients
This feature lets you better manage your clients. You can add new clients, search new clients from a bunch of customers, and export their details. The function can directly export these details in an ordered Microsoft Excel Format.
The feature keeps you on the track all the time. The appointment feature of the tool lets you plan each day of your business calendar. Here you can view all your appointments and also add a date from the button in the top right corner of the screen.
Propulso lets you better manage your payments and their reports for any of your clients. This feature is visible clearly on the dashboard of the website making payment management convenient.
Propulso is readily available on any device. You can access it on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices such as smartphones and tablets.
The tool currently does not integrate with any other platforms.
Being a straightforward tool, Propulso supports all its users through a telephonic conversation. The tool also supports its users through emails.
Pros and Cons of Propulso
- One of the best cloud-based support tool for accounting.
- Simple interface and features easy for beginners.
- Easy accessibility from any device such as a computer, mobile or tablets.
- Features to mark appointments in-app, does not require you to open and access calendars in a computer system.
- The tool can reach an entirely new level if the company relaxes the paid plans to some extent.
- Online assistant available for any help in case of an emergency.
For more details, please visit the Propulso website.