Percypt is a private collective forecasting platform. Being an administrator of the website, you get the maximum control of your site- right from what questions to ask to which people to invite.
The team behind Percypt – the business intelligence platform, very well understand the importance of collective forecasting making it an efficient BI tool. It can get 30-80% more accurate forecasts from the insights of your people and teams. The admins in this tool get to use the four key features while these will be invisible to the general public.
Editions and Pricing
The pricing details are as under
|Enterprise||Contact, the team|
Capabilities and Supporting set of Features
In the case of the admin account, you will have the rights to use the four key features of the bi dashboard. Access to these is provided right in the dashboard main panel. While the left-hand side menu is your primary navigation tool that expands to show pages within each section.
- Total Questions
- Published Questions
- Open Questions
- Suggested Questions, and,
- Draft Questions
Other than this, you will see an item list with details such as- subject, type, Days Open, Settlement Date, Collective Forecast, Settlement Value, Suggester, and Actions with a Search option.
Encouraging Users: Simply type in email addresses into the field provided. You can also copy and paste a list of emails from a spreadsheet or document.
Browse Users: You can access the list of all users registered with your site. You can see users with pending requests and also can remove users with their information.
Leaderboards: Ranking of the top performers in forecasting, narration, and question suggesting.
Badges: Four tiers of badges awarded for different levels and types of contributions to the platform.
The analytics feature, as the name suggests, displays all the reports about your website’s performance. The settled question analytics shows questions with details-Id, Question, Date Settled, etc.
The application is accessible on platforms such as Android and iOS.
The application does not integrate with any other external platform currently.
- The application offers a short video tutorial and description as soon as you create your account.
- Separate supporting information is provided as you switch between features and start using the application.
- The application offers a separate help section for all its users.
- Informative videos.
Pros and Cons of Percypt
- The same account works for Admin and public use, with different features.
- Live forecasts continuously update and reflect new information.
- The application can be a bit tricky for a new user to use.
- Filters and sort options help to pull out essential questions.
- Activity feature in free mode lets you manage settled questions, comments, and suggestions.
For more details, please visit Percypt website.