You can see Top 10 BI Tools for Small and Medium Businesses and Top 3 BI Tools for Small and Medium Businesses to look into details.
Domo is a very innovative and essential tool that helps the user to save time and effort in uploading data to a report of each project. Instead, it allows easy upload of spreadsheets on fingertips. Domo is very easy to use and has all the advanced features to help you monitor what is the progress of the ongoing projects of the team and what projects are completed. It gives the privilege of tracking every minute utilized in developing multiple projects made and generate in the form of graph reports at the end.
Editions & Pricing
The product offers customized plans. Contact the vendors for further details.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Domo is a highly interactive and creative tool to visualize all the spreadsheets of the projects and the reports of their completion. User can make a free account at first and test some of its functionalities for a period of time. There are many features like creating client lists and generate reports of multiple projects.
Dashboard: When the user logs into the Domo account a dashboard containing multiple links is visible on the screen and then the user can navigate through them.
Datasets: This is one of the features of Domo where the user can make different types of datasets and also set labels on them. These datasets can be saved on the cloud and also filtered according to the domain or department.
Reports: In this section the user can generate, save and delete reports. The report can also be exported to the user’s personal computer in various optional formats. There are many options and filters available to view the report for a specific tag. The user has many options under all the different tabs to view received reports and reports scheduled by the user etc. which is a very detailed feature of Domo.
Alert: In the Alert section the user gets alerts for the remaining datasets and cards. These alerts are in real-time which instantly get dropped in the inbox.
Buzz: Under this section the user can chat and get messages from different individuals or groups. It is like a chat box where messages are sent and received and photos can also be uploaded.
- Domo University is an interesting section for all the newcomers as this provides a unique platform to learn about Domo. Video tutorials are provided to guide the user on how to operate the Domo software from Domo University.
- The user has multiple options like read online about the tool, send the community a message or chat directly with the customer care support which gives instantly reply.
The application is currently available on mobile devices and platforms such as Android and iOS.
The Domo tool supports Linux, Windows, MacOS, Chrome and Firefox.
Pros and Cons
- Improves projects profitability
- Track teams progress remotely
- Trusted real-time data
- Team can work together on a project on same timeframe.
- UI/UX needs to be updated.
- User needs more simplification of data to understand.
- Filtration options should be provided.
- Gives quick and best optimization tools.
- Best interactive report making.
For more details, please visit the Domo website.
Read Also – Small Business Tool Product Review : Receipt Bank