The current stage of the digital revolution has stated that the data or the information is highly valuable. In fact, it has become one of the most expensive things in the world. The probable reason is, the more you know about an entity, the more you can do something about it.
Data have become highly important in the business scenario. And guess what is even more significant, the way this data is used to make business decisions. Therefore, businesses are now using the data and its analytics capabilities to make the best use of the business data and make informed decisions.
So after analyzing several Business Intelligence tools in the market, here we have the top 3 BI tools for small and medium business that can be used by small and medium businesses.
Dundas BI is an enterprise-level data analytics and intelligence tool that is used by business professionals to create valuable insights. It is easy to understand and use tool that helps to generate reports, dashboards, and scorecards based on the data. The tool is one of the best ways to monitor and measure performance as well as the business metrics in real-time. Here are some of the key features, pros and cons of this accounting tool.
- Easy to use with a smart interface and drag and drop feature.
- The users can fully customize the visualizations to create professional and personal views.
- The user has a wide range of visualizations and themes to choose from to make their data analysis more powerful and appealing.
- The tool is highly responsive.
- The tool has features to add local user accounts.
- The tool has highly powerful customer support.
- Quick pickup as it has an extremely easy to learn interface.
- The tool is regularly updated
- Tries to provide the highest level of flexibility
- The tool can add an Undo button to make quick changes.
- Lack of filters such as sliding calendar
- Absence of calculated metric base based on metrics on the different metric sets.
- The tool must make pricing more flexible.
- Speed issues when processing large reports.
ZOHO Analytics allows you to get your data analyzed from over 250 data sources. This is one of the most powerful and handy tools that can help the business get valuable information about itself. The application lets its users connect with a wide range of relational databases to collect and analyze data related to sales, marketing, finance, and other business domains. Some of the key features, pros and cons of the tool are mentioned below.
- A cloud-based tool that can collect data either from the cloud or from in house databases.
- Integration with any data source – cloud storage, web feeds, and some of the other online applications.
- Users can create interactive dashboards and visualizations which present data in an easy and self-service model.
- In-depth analysis of the data and information.
- Easy collaboration and reporting capabilities.
- Centralized data collection.
- Data visualization capabilities.
- Efficient collaboration.
- The overall architecture is scalable.
- The tool can be easily embedded within the business.
- The tool helps to discover hidden insights.
- Limited users can access the account.
- The tool does not provide real-time updates.
- It has limited social media options.
- Poor user permission management.
- The initial setup can be made smoother.
Among a variety of data visualization products in the market, there is one application that certainly stands out from the rest. This is the Tableau software application. The tool can transform the raw data into valuable and meaningful insights. The best part is, the tool does not require extensive training and even the professionals who do not have formal data analysis training. Here are some of the key features, pros, and cons of the application.
- Users can get a comprehensive view of the data with the help of interactive and intuitive dashboards.
- The tool offers rich collaboration and sharing options.
- Users can import live and in-memory data to make interactive dashboards and visualizations.
- Maps feature makes the tool stand out from the rest.
- Mobile friendly and exceptional support.
- Easy to upgrade
- Remarkable visualization capabilities
- High-performance tool
- Powerful computation
- High end-user experience
- Gets quick insights
- Reports are not upgraded automatically.
- It needs manual efforts
- It is not a comprehensive solution
- Feature to manage version control is missing
- The parameters are highly static
So now that you have information about the top BI tools that are available in the market choose the one that best suits your team and your business. Make the best use of the data available on the internet and get valuable insights. If you have not started using the BI tool, get one today and see your business grow like never before.