2020 can be the breakout year for the technology domain. With the already familiar technology of cloud computing, the AI is going to dominate the technology headlines of 2020 with ”Edge Computing”. Hybrid cloud and multi cloud are some other dimensions that most of the organizations across industries are going to adopt.
- Artificial Intelligence: Companies that offers navigation apps, streaming services, smartphone personal assistants, home personal assistants, and smart home devices will use this multi-disciplinary field of logic, numbers, intellectual thinking, decision making, neuroscience, grammar and linguistics, automation, and computer engineering.
- Machine Learning: Powering web search results, real-time ads, and network intrusion detection.
- Robotic Process Automation: Automated business processes such as interpreting applications, processing transactions, dealing with data, and even replying to emails.
- Edge Computing: Edge computing resolves cloud computing issues as a way to avoid the dormancy caused by cloud computing and attaining the data to a data center for processing. The technique processes time-sensitive data in remote locations acting as mini data centers.
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality: Virtual Reality engages the user in an environment- Augmented Reality enhances their environment. Both these technologies holds massive potential in training, entertainment, education, marketing, and rehabilitation after an injury.
- Block Chain: Block Chain provides security which is beneficial to several industries. It is the data you can only add to, not take away from or change.
- Internet of Things: IoT is an enduring and emerging technology, which is assisting the people in the world to get better by making way for real-time data. The Internet of Things is the future and has already enabled devices, home appliances, cars, and much more to be connected to and exchange data over the Internet.