Software development can be tricky when you think you are doing everything correctly, but eventually, the application is not performing up to your expectations, and you don’t know why. Tracking the sensitive nature of the application is necessary as well as a challenge.
ErrorStream is an application that can be your perfect bug tracking partner. With special editions for the solo developer as well as large teams, this tool makes it possible for you to monitor your program’s performance.
Editions and Pricing
The pricing details of the product are as under:
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
You can start working with ErrorStream as soon as you create an account with it. Just fill in the name of your first project with your company and the tool will start working on it. Every project created has three sections- a dedicated dashboard, Errors, and Settings.
The dashboard gives information about:
- Errors Today
- Warnings today, and
- Info Today
- Error Group
- 24 Hour Trend
- Last Occurrence
- Severity, and
- Project Name
- Delete Project, and
- Update Project
The Errors Over Time Timeline displays all the errors of the application the project suffered through the past seven days.
ErrorStream lets you create a team from your staff to collaborate and work with. You can add a team member by sending invites to people right from the dashboard. For this, click on “Add a Team Member” button and fill in the email address of the person you wish to add.
The invitations section gives you details about teams and people who participate in working on projects on ErrorStream. This section displays a list of teams with details about when they were created so that it becomes easy for you to track your work across projects.
The application is not available across mobile platforms such as iOS and Andriod.
ErrorStream integrates with some claims making your work easy. Some of them are:
- Yii 2.0, and
The application offers extensive support features for all its users. As this request uses API integration, its deployment and use can be a bit tricky. To make it easier, the app offers a complete guide to API documentation. This section contains complete information organized in sections such as:
- Creating Errors
- Retrieving Errors
- Yii 2.0
Additional Support includes a strong knowledge base about:
- API help
- Team Management
- Billing, and
- Account Management
- A message also with an attachment right inside the application.
Pros and Cons of ErrorStream
- Full Stack Analysis lets you know how your application crashed and helped you resolved in no time.
- Track your updates as soon as under 24-hour duration to ensure your latest updates aren’t causing any trouble.
- Simple Diagnostics lets you trace bugs across file names and line numbers.
- It would be great if the document section expanded in the master toolbox without directing the user to a completely new section.
- Easy and quick installation takes no time to get start with your projects.
- Tracking and fixing the pain points made easy and convenient using ErrorStream.
For more details, please visit the ErrorStream website.