A PBX system is the core and one of most necessary requirements for smooth work culture of an organization. Even in the present technology era, it plays a significant role to connect all the assets of business. With time, PDXs have groomed as per relative modern techniques of which Sipstack is an example.
Sipstack is a top communication tool cloud platform for experiencing seamless VoIP telephony. The complete featured app offers tremendous tools to handle every associated widget of the phone including SIP trunking, virtual fax, and conference bridges. The scriptable VoIP platform takes care of everything including account management, address book of all business contacts, call logs, call recordings and much more.
In whole, it is an all-in-one telephone system. A user can manage roles diversified by Billing Mangers and Admins. Moreover, it runs referral program of $25 for achieving a broad audience.
Editions and Pricing
Sipstack offers no cost setup that provides:
- Unlimited PBX’s, virtual fax accounts, conference rooms, and extensions and devices
It only charges for calling non-Sipstack users with rates:
- In/Out calling – $0.02 per min to most routes
- Local phone numbers – $5.00 per month for most DID’s
- Emergency calling – $1.50 per month per number.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
The interface of the app shows the overview of your account and the report statistics generated by using SIPSTACK system. You can get a clear idea of the usage of the call system along with the exact figures made for call duration from regions. For managing the account well, the dashboard is helpful that also tracks incoming versus outgoing calls.
Cloud PBX Deployment
Create unlimited PBXs and manage them seamlessly within SIPSTACK. Deployment of a PBX need no time; it is easy and faster. You can switch quickly between all existing PBXs. When not required, you can disable any PBX.
This section is where you can decide your call flow management scheme. The user can follow the default script for their calls or can create his/her tailored call flows as required. The call flow will work according to the script written and selected.
At present, SIPSTACK is not available as a mobile app for the platform.
Currently, the app provides integration with Gmail and Outlook.
The firm support of Sipstack includes its knowledge base, FAQS, tutorials, email support and phone support.
Pros and Cons of SipstacK
- Report export to analytical software.
- Team member invite is available.
- Global number assignment under a single portal.
- Call blocking.
- Search and order DID within the app only.
- A mobile app would make it faster to work with the tool.
- The app has limited country reach, yet.
Read Also: Email tools product review – Beetle
- Bulk number transfer is allowed.
- Do not miss any call with Call notification.
- Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) for keeping old phones.
For more details, please visit: Sipstack website.