G Suite is a suite for associating products for teams and small businesses. Basically it is an enterprise productivity suite served by Google Cloud that comprises of some of the common cloud applications. It permits the discrete workers to work efficiently and efficiently even within documents, spreadsheets, presentations, calendars, and more. G Suite helps the organizations to store essential files and documents on the cloud and share it with employees who need to access them so as to complete their work.
Editions and Pricing of the G- Suite Software
|Plans||Monthly Pricing||Features Included|
|G Suite Basic Plan||$ 5 per month per user||· Business and Email address
· Video and voice calls
· Integrated online calendars
|G Suite Business Plan||$ 10 per month per user||All the features served on Basic plus access to:
· Unlimited Storage
· Advanced control over admin for Drive
· Insights for Audit and reporting for Drive content and sharing
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Collaboration in Real Time: Users can easily work with Spreadsheets, documents, and slides using different devices. Also, it allows multiple people to work on the same file at the same time, and each change is automatically saved.
It also allows its users to download or link any file without the need to download it. All the file updates are automatically saved and stored on the drive itself, allowing everyone to access the updated version of files.
Security of the Data and the devicesFeatures like two step verification and single sign up helps in protecting the company’s data safe from loss. The users can easily organize the security settings from their centralized admin console.
Pros and cons
- It comes with some powerful and sophisticated google Docs, slides, and sheets.
- It is very simple and easy to understand, even for beginners.
- It operates in the same way as it does on desktops or mobile platforms.
- It instantly backs up everything, eventually making the sharing and collaborating work easy.
- It is one of the best maintenance free software that can be operated easily without any IT staff.
- It is a very cost efficient software that requires the least amount of infrastructure.
- The navigation of tools is very simple.
- The document formatting tool is not that advanced.
- Sometimes it gets very difficult to clean up the old and outdated documents.
- Files could not be accessed to without the internet connection.
- The G Suite smartphone apps are much easier to use as compared to the features available for the computer version.
Key Differentiators of the G Suite software
In comparison to other software, G Suite offers a maximum amount of control, and flexibility is its principal office suite. All its tools are totally cloud based that can be used from any computer or mobile or smartphone platform.
This Software is available as a Mobile App on all IOS, Android, and Windows Mobile, BlackBerry.
G Suite’s data base contains several articles that are classified by topic. Apart from that, G Suite has also formulated the user community where the users can quickly get different advice and ideas from other G Suite users. Apart from telephonic and Email support, they are also available on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Linked in.
Hence, Overall, G Suite is a very powerful software that collaborates with all its users within the organization and with the prospective customers as well. Apart from performing basic office tasks, it also gives id depth knowledge about Office 365. It has got an excellent integration with Gmail and other websites.
For further details, please visit the G Suite website and get all the insights about this wonderful Search Engine optimization software.