Checkmail is one of a kind application that contributes to making your email campaigning a successful attempt. You might have email addresses of your business prospects collected from a form on your website. But, it is probable that they might have been fake. Your marketing activities, in such cases, may not generate the returns you anticipated.
CheckMail is a handy tool such a case. It not only verifies your email addresses, but it can also do it from around the world and in any language. Additionally, if you upload an Excel sheet or a CSV file, the final list is verified, sorted, and cleaned.
Editions and Pricing
The versions and pricing of the product vary according to the number of verifications you want to do. The pricing starts from:
5,000 verifications- $40.00
10,000 verifications- $60.00
25,000 verification- $130.00
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Email Address Verification
Verify the email address you have to ensure that you are reaching verified users. This helps your business grow boosting your marketing and sales process. The tool maintains multiple global instances for the verification service ensuring fastest response time. You can verify emails right from the dashboard in a hassle free manner.
When you have a long list of emails, and it is impossible to check them individually, the tool does that for you. You can even verify email that you have stored in your Excel sheet or a CSV file. For this, you only need to drag and drop the file into the tool.
The tool not only verifies them it also will clean and sort your entries.
Exporting the List
Once your file has been confirmed, sorted, cleaned and organized, you might need to update your copy. In this case, it is best advised to use a new one then to update the existing one. CheckMail lets you export and downloads the fresh copy of the email addresses after they are verified. You also get an option to generate and download it in Excel or a CSV format.
Use API integrations to make it friendlier
You can create a unique application integration to give you more freedom using CheckMail. This feature lets you isolate reporting and authentication credentials by extended combinations. The API integrations that most of the application use are:
- Ruby, and
CheckMail is unavailable for mobile devices and platforms. You can only access this tool as a web application.
You can use the API features to add additional combinations and make it more user-friendly.
- The features tab of the website already explains what all lies in it.
- The website also offers a contact form for you to send a personal message about a query you have.
- Additionally, email addresses are provided for sales inquiries, media requests, and general information.
- You also get to access documentation for- Quick Start Guide, API, and some Common Questions.
Pros and Cons of Checkmail
- Fast Response time.
- Global Support: Its full IDN support for email addresses and domains can verify an email address from anywhere or in any language.
- Cloud Based: No need to download or install anything. You always use the latest version of the product.
- The UI can be redesigned to display all the features in an icon trey making them visible altogether.
- Can check email addresses even form far off distances or different languages.
- API feature makes it user-friendly.
For more details, please visit Checkmail website.