Leadberry is a platform that supports a business to extend and expand its wings through data analysis. This product was developed with a vision to help prosper business through lead generation, online marketing, data analytics and online marketing. The product will monitor your website and through its powerful tools and filters, will help you generate leads in the market.
Editions and Pricing
The product is currently in Beta version but is expected to launch its paid versions soon with some new integrations and added capabilities.
Capabilities and Supporting set of Features
Identify Companies that visited your website
Powered by Google Analytics and the product’s proprietary algorithm, with Leadberry, you can see which companies are showing interest in your product or service. This feature gives you an in-depth knowledge of the page views of your website.
- Website URL
- Email address
- Phone Numbers
- Common LinkedIn contacts
- Facebook and Twitter profiles, and much more.
In-Depth Visitor Data
Leadberry provides a detailed summary of all your visitors and helps you to decide how serious your visitor’s interest in your business. The product tells you the sources and number of visits, time spent on your website and the visited pages of the prospect on your companies website.
Leadberry will help you prioritize and pitch your product by giving geographical locations of your prospects. With this applications, you can track the country as well as the city from which people viewed your website.
The product sends you email alerts on a constant basis whenever a prospect hits your site. You always need to log into the tool and see for details. Leadberry will, instead actively monitor your website and share alerts to keep you updated.
The application is currently unavailable on mobile devices and platforms such as Android and iOS.
Leadberry connects with tools such as:
- Insightly, and
- Zoho CRM
Leadberry offers a complete support system to all its users. The support includes:
- Online live chat
- Email Support, and
- FAQ section
Pros and Cons of Leadberry
- In depth analysis of the prospects makes it easy to reach them.
- Not only the tool tracks visitors, but it also provides contact information so that you no longer have to hunt it separately.
- A mobile application for Android and iOS versions could make it rank a little higher.
- Robust Filters shows only relevant and real companies. This feature automatically filters internet service providers and spammers.
- The product can export all the data to a CSV file to your sales and marketing tool.
For more details, please visit Leadberry website.