Scoro is an end to end business & project management software that lets the business as well as innovative services to device their total flow of work with the help of a single platform. Along with the project management qualities, Scoro offers all the features that you need for completely managing your business. Some of the key features of the Scoro tool are contact database & CRM, quoting and billing, collaboration, advanced reporting, work & task scheduling and tracking real-time dashboards, and a lot more.
Editions and Pricing
You can sign-up for a 14-day trial where there is no credit card required. The plan and pricing of the tool depend upon the type of plan you choose for your employees or business. There are 4 pricing plans in total. Find out the details in the table given below:
|Essential Plan||Work Hub Plan||Sales Hub||Business Hub|
|From $26 per user||From $37 per user||From $37 per user||From $61 per user|
|Everything at one platform||You can now introduce structure to your work||Now take charge of sales||It’s time to automate your business|
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Take a sneak peek –
- Agile Methodologies
- Budget Management
- Client Portal
- Collaboration Tools
- Cost-to-Completion Tracking
- Customizable Templates
- Gantt Charts
- Billing & Invoicing
- Employee Management
- Financial Management
- Inventory Management
- Marketing Management
Project Management : You can now see how your projects are doing and what shall be the nest stage to get the work forward.
- Organize and plan everything concerning a project on a single platform. The feature also allows you to include the total time spent plus billing of a project, scheduled tasks as well as meetings, statements and expenses, remarks plus files, and much more.
- Make budgets for work as well as compare these in contrast to tangible outcomes.
- Plan your project portfolio with the help of configurable statuses like in progress, done) as well as tags such as type, department, market, and more.
Work Tracking and Scheduling : The Scoro tool helps you plan effectively. Plan work and allocate projects with Scoro’s Planner. It provides you a prompt visual impression of the team’s workload, accurate timelines, prospective overbookings as well as available positions. Schedule conferences in a common team agenda or schedule, as well as connect all measures to assignments as well as to consumers for a broad synopsis at a single shared screen.
Financial Management : With the help of Scoro, you can now automate the late invoice reminders as well as schedule and recur invoicing.
CRM and Quoting : The feature allows you to have a complete synopsis of your contacts on a single screen. Easily search, sort or filter your contact list on the basis of configurable tags, groups, location, latest work progress, and more.
Dashboard and Reporting : Now make decisions on the basis of gut feelings as well as facts. Get a complete overview of billable as well as non-billable work, assigned and unassigned projects, accomplished jobs, missed deadlines, and more.
Customization : You don’t need to worry about how you work. With the help of the customization feature, you can now organize an activity or product varieties, labels, statuses as well as count up custom fields to nearly any slot.
- Give permissions to particular users to fix the access to precise information or some projects.
- Choose PDF files for invoices, statements, orders as well as accounts from “our library,” or make your own.
- You can even use bookmarks to make a number of custom views as well as reports.
Scoro can be operated from smartphones, laptops, and tablets. You can download the application from the App Store or Play Store.
Scoro integrates with a number of external applications for better synchronization with updates. To keep the tasks or projects up to date, the applications coincides with the below-mentioned applications:
- Google Calendar
- Microsoft Outlook
- Google Drive
- Google Sheets
- Call support
- Email Support
- Live Chat
Pros and Cons of Scoro
- Task calendar reminder
- Logical and easy to use software
- Colour-rich user interface and an informatory application
- No content for contracts
- Doesn’t show customer balance
- Cannot delete expired data of projects
Scoro is an app that brings money and is supportive of the entire workforce to stay on a single platform to manage all the project related works.
For more information about the application, please visit the Scoro website.