ProofHub is one of the best project management tool that something you will love when you start using it. The application will help you smoothen your work flow to a great extent with its features and capabilities.
This tool is also one of the preferred application as it uses the high level of security regarding IP restrictions.
Editions and Pricing
ProofHub offers a free trial period of 30 days, other pricing details of the application are:
|$ 18 per month billed annually
|$45 per month, billed annually
|$63 per month billed annually
|$135 per month billed annually
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
The product is emerged to be a fantastic task management software that helps to run your day efficiently managing your projects and your duties. The application breakdowns your tasks into subtasks, assigns them to your team members maintaining a smooth workflow. Task Management includes:
- Creating tasks and subtasks
- Track time spent on every task
- Assign tasks to multiple people
- Attach files
- Comment on tasks
- Set Time Estimates
- Private Task List
- Mark Labels
- Add Tasks via email
- Complete Tasks
Time Tracking helps to get things done quickly and more efficiently. This feature from ProofHub will help you to record every hour spent on each task and every project. Time tracking feature included:
- Creating Timesheets
- Setting Time Estimates
- Time Tracking
- Private Timesheets
- Single view for all timesheets
- Download timesheets
- Export to third party apps
- Set timers, and
- All time
This feature lets you illustrate and visualize every step in the project. ProofHub’s online gantt chart software capabilities helps you to connect tasks, set dependencies and track project progress to ensure you never miss a project deadline ever. Gantt charts includes:
- Setting the Task Dependencies
- Drag and Drop Tasks
- Compile Percentage for Tasks
- Set Timeline
- Critical Path Timeline
- Highlight Task with Progress less than 30%
- Milestones in Gantt charts, and
- Print Gantt Charts
The reporting features in ProofHub will generate all information that is necessary for your projects. The reports are displaced in the form of bar graphs, line graphs, pie charts, tables, etc. offering you an overall picture of your projects. This feature will generate
Summarized Reports for:
- Due Project
- Slipping projects
Project Reports for:
- Project progress snapshot
- Open tasks
- Resource Utilization
- Open Milestones, etc.
Resource Report for:
- Summary of Resources
- Overdue Milestones
- Overdue Tasks
- Projects, etc.
This feature lets you maintain hierarchy in your plans. You can set custom characters, assign them to team members and define their level of access so that they can work without getting distracted. With this feature you can:
- Assign Roles
- Create New Roles
- Access different sections
- Right to view, manage and add things, etc.
ProofHub mobile app for Android will work as fine as the web application. The app is simple, intuitive and super cool. This feature lets you keep a tap on your projects and tasks no matter where you are.
ProofHub integrates with external platforms such as- Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive.
- The website is in itself quite informative.
- The support section of the site contains demo videos and knowledge base to assist and help all its users.
- Demo/ Walkthrough, email support, online chat, FAQ, and contact us page.
Pros and Cons of ProofHub
- Highly secured to store and manage projects keeps all your data safe.
- Project templates will help you to make things smoother and quicker.
- Sticky notes- the Quickies are small tips and random thoughts that never let you forget anything.
The product takes a little longer to load after the sign-up process.
- The highly sophisticated discussion features, with features to attach files, make them private, proofing, archive topic, reply via email, etc.
- Flexible chat feature with engaging emojis, muting the sound characteristic, and access chat history.
- The advanced search function, multilingual and in app notifications are some of the differentiating features of the platform.
For more details, please visit ProofHub website.