Digder is an amazing tool that will help you know more about your visitors. Designed for all kinds of websites- eCommerce or otherwise, the application will let you know the key interest areas of your prospective clients. The most exciting thing about Didger is the recording feature. The application generates recordings for the sessions visitors interacted with your business.
Editions and Pricing
Digder is currently in its Beta version. The product will launch its paid editions with its pricing policies.
Capabilities and Supporting set of Features
The dashboard is the first place the application will direct you once you sign up with Digder. At the initial stage, the dashboard will show no activity. You can start using Digder as your marketing partner soon after you sign up. For this, you can start by choosing one of the options from the left menu.
Record and see activities of your website visitors. These videos by Digder will help you track activities of your visitors. How they are interacting with your website and what are their interest areas. These visitor session recordings will help you gather insights about your visitor behavior and help you serve them better. Recordings details can be seen in the “Recordings” section in the left menu.
This another exciting feature Digder is about to launch soon. The heat map feature will tell all the details about your user behavior. Clearly identifying the areas where the user visited, hovered the mouse and clicked on the website, you will know how to make your website more interactive, productive and user-oriented.
The Magneto module admin records the visitor sessions in the application. This way, you get the reasons behind people abandoning their shopping cart.
Digder is currently unavailable on mobile devices and tablets. However, the website can be accessed via the mobile web.
- Online live chat support
Pros and Cons of Digder
- The installation process is extremely simple.
- Get all the useful data you need- how many pages were visited by your users, how many clicks they did and what the thing that attracted them the most.
- Recordings make it easy to understand the behavior of your visitors.
- More details analytics features such as graphical reports will enhance the insights.
- The website also can be more informative about the application.
- Recording sessions give a direct feedback about the website performance.
- Detailed session information will help you take better business decisions.
For more details, please visit Digider website.