Hunch is on of the top collaboration tool which a super simple and easy to use tool that helps teams to create prototypes and share them with team members and clients. Seamlessly integrating with social channels, the tool lets you immediately share your project prototype with clients, collect feedbacks and re-share right after updations.
Editions and Pricing
Hunch offers a 30-day free trial for all its users. Other pricing plans are as follows:
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Hunch has an intuitive and simple dashboard that helps the team to create, update and share different prototypes with people. The dashboard will display all the prototype projects you have built, and you are a participant of.
Hunch lets you make prototypes for your projects. You can add images to them and share them with your team members before launching it into the market. The add images button on the top right corner of the screen will let you upload images from external platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
You can also add or remove users by clicking on the “+” icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Website/TV with any resolution
- Android Phone
Working with People
Being a collaboration tool, you need to add people to share your ideas, assignments, and prototypes. Hunch lets you quickly add people on a prototype. For this, you only need to fill in simple details about the people such as- first name, last name, email addresses and the prototype you want to share with them.
As soon as a member is added, the people feature displays a list of all the people working on your prototypes.
Read Also: Collaboration tool product review
The Hunch prototypes can operate smoothly on iPhone, Android as well as iWatch devices. Furthermore, Hunch allows you to work for web or even TV resolutions.
Hunch will soon integrate with platforms such as Dropbox and Google Drive to help you upload pictures. The supported formats will be:
- PNG, and
- The Hunch team is open for any email support you want.
- The Team also has a Contact Us page to get in touch for any queries.
- Hunch also has a dedicate Help center and an FAQ section that will assist you to make your prototypes easily.
Pros and Cons of Hunch
- Multiple devise support.
- Simple and easy prototype creation were supporting multiple formats.
- A feature that displays the current state of the porotype- To Be Done, In progress, and Completed is missing.
Read Also: Top 10 tools for headline analyzer
- Control the user’s comments. Now you can stop people to post comments on your prototype previews directly.
- Share your prototypes directly on social platforms to collect instant feedback and return quickly addressing them.
For more details, please visit the Hunch website.