ClientBee is one of such applications that can be your best conferencing partner with your clients or business partners. The application very well manages your conferencing activities.
Editions and Pricing
The product is currently in Beta version and does not have any pricing policies. The team will soon disclose its pricing plans until then you are free to use all its features- contacting people and receiving payments as you move ahead.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
This is the first place the application directs you as soon as you sign up with the account. You can connect your Stripe account right from this dashboard to get the links for booking sessions.
The dashboard also assists you to set up your profile specifying details about your company’s name including instructions for clients, logo, etc. with pricing plans and your availability.
The dates tab from the left panel displays a calendar view showing appointments for the current month. The All Appointments tab in shows all approved appointments you have. Also, the New Appointment requests display all those appointments that have outstanding requests.
Highlighting the Weekly Availability
This feature displays the weekly availability chart for making your appointments. ClientBee also shows confirmed days of the weeks for making arrangements. You can also set the notice of meeting with the number of hours ranging from 4 to 24 hours. Also, also can change the time zone settings according to geographical areas.
Managing the Contacts
Managing the contacts of clients or business partners is one of the primary and essential features of any Conferencing tools. The contacts feature of the application automatically adds new contacts when you get your first appointment bookings.
You can flexibly use the ClientBee payment options through your Stripe account. For this, integration with your Stripe account is necessary. With strip inclusion, ClientBee will be able to start accepting payments.
The application is currently unavailable on mobile devices and platforms such as Android and iOS.
- ClientBee integrates with your Stripe account to accept payments.
- The application also flexibly integrates with Google Calendars to help schedule events better.
- The tool offers an email support where you can type in your name, email address and the query to get an answer.
- You can also find the team on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Pros and Cons of ClientBee
- Advanced payment options integrated with Stripe makes the process more flexible.
- Easily managed contacts through electronic subscriptions.
- The User Interface needs improvements to make it more aesthetically pleasing.
- Automatic contact builder.
For more details, please visit the ClientBee website.