TouchStream is one of the best tools for managing your emails. This fantastic application integrates with your Gmail account so that yo do not have to struggle between your regular emails and Gmail emails.
The advanced capabilities such as streams and reporting let you keep track of your performance among your audiences. The Google Chrome extension also contributes to the efficiency of the workflow.
Editions and Pricing
The application has not yet disclosed details about pricing policies.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
You can start using Touch Stream as soon as you sign up and create an account. For this, you need to create a new stream. The application allows you to create one for your organization from some options for stream types:
- Maintain a Relationship
- Grow an account
- StreamBuilder Advanced
- Get a Meeting
- Educate and Inform, and
- Suggest a Team
Working With Streams
Once you have chosen a stream, you can add more features to it to make your work more streamlined. For example in the case of “Maintain a Relationship” stream, the application offers options to:
- Open Rate, and
- Hey <first name> there, how’s life?
- Interesting read about CEO productivity hacks
- Anything New?
- Have time for a quick chat?
These email templates can be edited and deleted.
For this, you only need to type in the addressee’s email address. You and also pull in email addresses from the Gmail address book itself.
Adding more Streams
You can work with multiple streams through Touch Stream. The My Stream dashboard shows all your streams. You can also add multiple streams for different work areas right from the mainstream panel. This dashboard also gets insights through advanced reporting capabilities.
The application is available for all mobile devices and platforms such as Android and iOS. Accessibility makes it easy and flexible to use even when you are on the go.
- Touch Stream integrates with your Google Account to promote your business working as an emailing platform.
- The application also integrates with Google Chrome to work better.
- The website itself is quite informative giving all the necessary details.
- The application also provides online chat support.
Pros and Cons of TouchStream
- It is a flexible platform to work as it can embed Gmail.
- Easy to get started and work.
- The application is found to be a perfect partner for email campaigns.
- Different streams let you focus on the different work areas.
For more details, please visit the TouchStream website.