When it comes to business, every business owner is looking out for intelligent solutions for their tasks. Mostly SMB’s are working on edge to grow their business and increase their revenue and productivity, it is important to look for tools that provide intuitive approach, especially when it comes to sales. Sales itself is very difficult to handle as the company benefits most from its customers. A close bond with the customer is required to be maintained to look into their needs and provide services accordingly. Salesmachine is one such startup tool which understands the importance of customer relationship and helps in providing the details about a business’s customer pool. It eliminates the tedious job of data entry by absorbing information and provides a lot of integration options.
Editions and Pricing
Salesmachine offers a free 30 day trial for its users to get accustomed to the functionality it provides after which a user can opt for two types of contracts:
- Monthly Contract: it provides a free monthly contract for 3 users with unlimited events, 10 programs, 50K contacts and team management. Other monthly plans are-
- Small team: $79/user/mo for up to 15 users, unlimited events, 20 programs, 50K contacts and team management.
- Business: $119/user/mo with no limit on users, unlimited events, 30 programs, 300K contacts, team management and analytics report.
- Enterprise: $150/user/mo with no limit on users, unlimited events, unlimited programs, 1M contacts, team management, analytics report, Salesmachine integration and Premium support.
- Annual contract: The annual contract lets the user save 20% on all charges and it provides a free monthly contract with 3 users, unlimited integration, unlimited events, 10 programs, 50K contacts and team management. Other annual plans are:-
- Small team: $59/user/mo for up to 15 users, unlimited events, 20 programs, 50K contacts and team management.
- Business: $99/user/mo with no limit on users, unlimited events, 30 programs, 300K contacts, team management and analytics report.
- Enterprise: $129/user/mo with no limit on users, unlimited events, unlimited programs, 1M contacts, team management, analytics report, Salesmachine integration and Premium support.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Salesmachine asks user to create application with name, app URL and type which can be free, freemiun+subscription, trial etc.
The set up screen provides the option to set up Salesmachine account and integrate it with options available. It also provides options to set up email provider and invite members to join your application.
The dashboard is divided into three parts: side option list, central pane and top tabs. It has an Administration option which provides the user the facility to manage other users joined to his app, manage price, billing, events, notifications, logs etc.
The side option list comprises of option list selected from top tab. Option to view categories users, others and unassigned. There is also an option of segment to create new segment and view segments according to time of creation or activity. This is a useful feature to identify groups of customers based on their behavior and filters can be added.
The contact option lets the user view contact or search for contact. It provides the option to filter contacts by member, import contacts and add new contact. The option to view contact displays the customers profile with the additional functionality to add tasks and notes. It also displays pageviews and activities related to it in a graphical manner.It also provides details of all actions a customer does on your product and his location as well.
The account tab displays accounts related options with the option to view name, session at, session count and created at. It also allows to search for any account.
This option displays the task in hand with a count of ‘to do’ and ‘to send’. There is also an option to create a workflow with contact events and behavior. User can also add new task.
This tab displays the options available related to workflows. It provides the option of managing email, email layout, senders, provider and log. It also displays activated and disabled workflows and the option to create a new workflow. Option to define triggers for workflows. The tool provide a documentation option to provide the code and documentation background of all the services provided by Salesmachine. There is an Issues section where a user can ask a question, view discussions etc.
Pros and Cons of Salesmachine
- Lot of integration options available
- Workflow feature is amazing to automate tasks.
- Provides detailed analytics to understand customer experience.
- Installation code for Android and IOS is yet to be launched.
- Premium support for large enterprise is yet not available.
It is one of a kind tool that helps in enhancing your customer dealing to support sales. It also provides ready code to incorporate and comes loaded with analytics to provide detailed insights about your customer’s activity on your product. The workflow option automates processes to make a significant difference in how tasks are handled.
For more details, please visit: Salesmachine Website.