Ahrefs Is an all-in-one SEO tool for optimizing a website and growing traffic on the website. It is an SEO software suite that comprises tools for rank tracking, link building, site audits, keyword research, and competitor analysis. In Ahrefs, most of the features are specially designed for marketing professionals. Ahrefs was launched in 2010 by Dmitry Gerasimenko. It is one of the most famous tools in the SEO tool list. Used by millions of companies and freelancers around the world, including big brands such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Netflix, Facebook, and Uber.
Finding out what people are searching for on Google and other search engines, finding opportunities to develop links, making web content that is expected to attract traffic, and adjusting technical features of your site’s content can all help your website rank higher in search results.
It also analyses your competitor’s website. It is powerful yet easy to use by beginners and professionals. Mostly used by small business owners to do their SEO for their own websites. This article will discuss its features, pros, and cons, who supports it, its price, competitors, and with whom it integrates. Ahrefs is a great tool for small and midsize business that help to improve their online presence and grow their business by bringing more traffic, sales and leads.
A 7-day trial is available for $7.
Price (per month)
Features that stand out
|This package is suitable for small businesses and for the hobby projects such as beginners.
● Site explorer
● SEO Dashboard
● Site Auditing
● Keyword Explorer
● Rank tracker
|This package is suitable for SEO professionals and for in-house marketers.
● all Lite features
● Position history chart
● SERP updates
● Six months of history.
● Site explorer
● Batch analysis
● Content explorer
● Reports sharing
|This is suitable as your business develops. You’ll need an additional data storage and indispensable tools.
● All standard feature
● Site exploration includes HTML sources and site structure
● Two years of history
● Google Data Studio
● Site audit includes HTTP authentication
● Ahrefs search
● Dashboard folders
|This package is perfect for enterprises and big agencies.
● All features of advanced plans
● Access Management
● Directory Listing
● Audit log
● Pay by invoice
● Unlimited history.
Features and Capabilities:
The Ahrefs dashboard shows an overview of the most important metrics for the sites you are monitoring. It offers you with a site Health Score from the Site Audit, the foremost metrics from the Site Explorer on backlinks, traffic, and authority, and the ranking evolution for keywords you track with the Rank Tracker.
- Site explorer
In the site explorer, Ahrefs backlink checker sits. Ahrefs is famous for its backlink crawl and an extensive index. It has been extended to add many more SEO metrics and even has a paid search view. At the glimpse you can comprehend that
- Keyword explorer
Ahrefs offers complete keyword research tools that can support businesses in identifying the most profitable and relevant keywords for their business and elevate their content accordingly. Usual cost per click advertisers pays to seem the keyword via paid search. The expected average number of clicks each search for the keyword produces. The return rate is an estimation of exactly how many times a user searches for a similar keyword in a month.
- Site audit
Utilizing Ahrefs website audit is simple. When you first set up your account, you are prompted to utilize the web crawler immediately and after a week. If you select yes, Ahrefs will start to crawl your website right away. A summary is produced that comprises a Health Score, a description of the crawl’s features, and a breakdown of errors, warnings, and notices. Giving you access to the detailed information you need to deal with each issue.
- Content explorer
It begins with a search engine query, groups pages together, then ranks the writers who have published these pages to assemble results in clusters. A toggle reveals pages where link builders may find opportunities for backlinks and broken connections. Additionally, it enables you to discover the most well-known websites and writers on a subject. The name of the author appears when they can be recognized, and when
Pros and Cons:
- It’s easy to use
- It gives you access to all the key tools typically needed for an SEO project.
- In Ahrefs, it is extremely easy to carry out all the broken link analysis (both internally and externally).
- At very local level, you can easily track keywords in Ahrefs
- It gives you access to both field and lab data in one place and makes it modest to audit Core Web Vital’s performance.
- You can use Ahrefs for keyword research for an inclusive range of multiple search engines, which includes Facebook and amazon.
- You can use Ahrefs with several sites at a reasonable price since to its wide ” Domain verification mechanism.”
- more Ahrefs “seats” is slightly inexpensive, especially when compared to its opponents.
- Its traffic potential metric provides a truly great way to find accurate keywords.
- There is no free trial. However, free tools are available there.
- The reporting levels are too low
- The pricing model is confusing
- Its link index is smaller than there competitor
- There is no phone support
- All plans, even the enterprise plan, the most expensive plan, come with a “power user” seat.
- No project management or contact surfacing tools are integrated
- There is only English language support
- The interface can be a little sluggish.
- No mobile app is available for on-the-go SEO work.
Key feature Competitor of Ahrefs:
Ahrefs is well known for doing SEO, analyzing a website’s link profile, and also for keyword research. With the help of this platform, you can search for keywords for YouTube, Amazon, and Google. And also helpful for finding content as per your needs. These are the key features of Ahrefs that make it unique.
As per the research, Ahrefs is not mobile accessible, as well as not have any mobile app.
Ahrefs integrate with the Agility CMS as it enables you to optimize your site’s SEO and comprehend what your customer is searching for. And many more it has also been integrated with amazon, YouTube, and ith international search engines such as Yandex, Baidu, and much more.
It is user-friendly and offers many features. To solve their customer quiery, users can conmtact through contact us page. Experts have uploaded blogs on how to use Ahrefs and also FAQs uploaded too. Or users can email their issues if they don’t find any help there.
Ahrefs is a well-known SEO software suite with a long list of features, such as technical SEO audits, keyword research, and backlink analysis. Ahrefs has established itself as an industry leader in SEO software since, for this, world-class data and an excellent UI. The reporting restrictions are lax.