Planahead can be an excellent partner when it comes to collaboration in teams. This application lets you create tasks called Roadmaps and subtasks. With this application, you can prioritize work and meet goals. As every project have decisions to be taken and assignments to be taken care of, this application lets you filter out the requirements. This tool can be an excellent support for those who have to make timely decisions so that you may not miss any deadline.
Editions and Pricing
The editions and pricing details of the application are as under:
|Micro||$9 per month|
|Studio||$ 49 per month|
|Agency||$ 99 per month|
All the above editions are available with a 14- day free trial.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Once you have created the application lets you create a roadmap. This can be the plan of the projects. Once this is done, Planahead lets you invite more people to the roadmap. A typical roadmap may contain sections such as:
- More Information Required
- To be Discussed
- Awaiting Estimate
- Estimated, and
New Roadmap Item
You can create new roadmap items to start with the work. An item is something actionable and can be added to a roadmap goal. Roadmap goals can be anything- a product feature, an upcoming target or a business meeting.
The Awaiting estimates section lets you add items that are awaiting any further leads that help to make progress in the current or future projects. You can add items to this section. The process and details are, however, same for adding as “To Be Discussed” section.
- What is Required
- Estimated Cost
- Why is the Feature important
- Target due Date
- Estimated Timescale
- Estimated Start Date
- Shared With
- Actions- View, Edit, and Delete
The dashboard also allows you to add a new Roadmap from this section. The top right corner contains a link that lets you add new roadmaps and invite people to work with.
The application is currently unavailable on mobile devices and platforms such as Android and iOS.
The application integrates with Slack.
- The tool offers an online live chat option right inside the account you created. This section also introduces to the workflow of the application.
- The application also takes you to a walkthrough by an introductory video on the website, even before you sign up with the application.
Pros and Cons of Planahead
- Projects and tasks divided into chunks called Roadmaps.
- Each roadmap consists of tasks and actionable items. This feature makes it less confusing to work with multiple tasks.
- A reporting and analytics feature that can track the project performance or status of work completed is missing.
- Separate roadmaps that help things organize, categorize and assign priority making task management easier.
For more details, please visit Planahead website.