You can see Top 10 Project Management Tools for Small and Medium Businesses and Top 3 Project Management Tools for Small and Medium Businesses to look into details.
Planiro which is one of the top project management tool is everything you need while you work across the projects. The highly sophisticated tool makes your everyday work flexible through projects and tasks.
Its calendar, notifications and time tracking features keep you updated and informed. Not only at the desktop, but Planiro is also available as a mobile application so that you can work even when you are not at your desk.
Editions and Pricing
The pricing and editions details about the application are:
- The product charges a fixed amount of $0.16 per user per day or an amount of $5 per month. As the number of users increases, the prices also changes accordingly.
- The product also offers a free 14 days free trial for all its users.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
As soon as you sign up with the product, it takes you to the dash. This place will give you direct access to all its features. You can choose your industry from here and start working on your projects.
Working on Tasks
Once a project is created, you can start working on your tasks. The project window shows all your tasks. In the case of a new project, you can create your first task here. The further sections of a project here are:
- Reports, and
Time and Task Tracking
Some tasks are necessary to be tracked in a company. Tracking them manually is not as easy as it is believed to. The time and task tracking features keep an eye on the tasks.
Creating Your First Task
Creating works inside a project is simple. You only need to fill out a simple form including entries for:
- New Task
- Task description
- Add Subtasks
Calendar never lets you forget
My Calendar option from the left icon Trey displays all the duties and projects that you have scheduled in the current month. Planiro will also send you a reminder before some time in case you need to prepare something.
Planiro is available as the mobile application for Apple and Android devices. You can download and use it from the App Store, Mac App Store, and Google Play.
Planiro integrates with some external platforms such as:
- Google Calendar
- Online live chat support
Pros and Cons of Planiro
- Highly sophisticated reports including- Gantt Chart, User Productivity Report, Velocity Chart, etc.
- Kanban Board helps smooth management of projects.
- The application can be complicated to learn and understand for a naïve user.
Read Also: Top project management tools product review – Polydone
- Not only projects and tasks, but the application also manages your customers.
- The application can also upload short videos if you need them in your project.
- Apart from its competitors, Planiro offers unlimited disk space to store files, images and even videos.
For more details, please visit Planiro website.