Running a business? Whether you want to let your customers know about new launch or offer, you want to get feedback from customer experience, or get to know their interests, for all possible positive things for your business on the social channels, you must have a social media management tool. Social media management tool gives you in-depth insights of the tie created with the customers along with time-saving features.
Since reputation is everything online, you have to ensure that customers are happy being with your brand. If not, why so? You have to take the customer’s interests with utmost care, to build credibility and relationship. Social media management tools help you to do all such things to keep your customers in touch as well as to market your business.
Here are the top 3 tools for social media management:
Hootsuite keeps itself on the top for social media management. The tool is very well-known for integrating Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest and many more social sites. It allows you to customize URLs for the profile page.
- All-in-one interface: You don’t need to go to every site to see what’s happening. The tool offers one interface to post and retweet and everything you do on the homepage of social sites.
- App directory: The tool has integration with many apps such as Google drive, Salesforce, YouTube etc. It provides access to apps through the directory.
- Low cost: The tool has low pricing that is affordable for small business.
- Longer learning curve: Learning how to use the tool takes time.
- Assignments feature is of no use for personal or startup level because it is designed for teams.
Buffer App makes it easier to manage multiple social media accounts. The tool has ability to queue up several posts at once that can be scheduled throughout the week. It works with Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- User-friendly interface.
- Advanced option for scheduled posts.
- Browser extension: Apart from web-hosting, it allows extensions that connect with a browser and monitor.
- No option to make social mentions.
- No option to post to forums and blogs.
- Limited integrations with LinkedIn and Google+.
Sprout Social is multi-purpose tool for monitoring, publishing and measuring social media activities. The tool has smart inbox along with it. It has built-in CRM as well.
- Security and ability to set specific permissions and roles.
- Helpdesk facility.
- Built- in CRM.
- Expensive: The tool is costlier than Hootsuite and Buffer.
- Limited filtering: The tool has unified inbox, but filtering is not that good.
- No keyword groups tracking.
All these social media management tools have smart features. Startups can take buffer as it is available with the free version. If you want more features, Hootsuite is the best for you. If you are running a small business, you can opt Sproutsocial. However, Pro version of Hootsuite satisfies all the business demands. Get a free trial and you are on the go.