If you think that your teams juggle resources, deliverables, and deadlines, then you require a dedicated project management tool. These software are online systems used for working and collaborating on projects. They are real-time workspaces that let team members and other outside partners keep an eye on each and every detail, which provides fruition to the project. They help in creating a budget for the project and helps you in managing remote teams by offering digital space for collaboration. The below are the top 3 project management tools for helping you to keep everything on track.
Zoho Project is a project management software that helps in collaborating on projects, reports and information access for the team. It can do basic task management as well as reporting. Its key features include a bug tracker and project chat. It has a long list of clients who use the tool to work online. Some of the well-known companies are Kaspersky, Nokia, Epson, and Yamaha. It offers all the core tools needed for managing projects, such as Gantt charts, basic resource management tools, and timesheets.
- Zoho Projects has the bug-tracking feature that allows you to report tracking and fixing bugs, and it saves countless hours for a team.
- It has high availability, and it enables you to purchase the product in your currency.
- Users can choose their own methods that work best for them.
- Users and clients can share progress anytime, no matter their location.
- Users require accessing other Zoho tools such as Zoho Support and Zoho assist for support and integration.
- While testing in the bulk of information on the system, reporting appears to be limited.
Asana is a popular software for project management, which works effectively when teams have to manage tasks and other work projects. It can develop different collaborative activities quickly and effectively. It also helps in improving the productivity of your work and will add a lot of productivity to your work dynamics. The tool helps managers and team members in effectively communicating and collaborating with each other. With the help of the software, it becomes much easier for the users to identify the risks and remove the obstacles.
- Huge range of app integrations.
- Intuitive task displays with archiving function.
- Customizable in many different facets.
- Its ability to integrate other apps and services in it creates it enormously multipurpose and intelligent once you customize it to all of your needs.
- There is no messaging module, which allows for live chat conversations.
- Sometimes classifying the section titled “My Tasks” can be problematic.
Wrike is one of a kind project management software that is designed to improve the efficiency and speed of work in distributed and co-located groups. It is a flexible tool that will enable you with the multifunctional groups to team up and get things done effectively from a single location. It allows you to prioritize, schedule, discuss and track both your work and progress in real-time. You can also use this tool for scaling your output, boost visibility, and increase your results.
- Great User interface
- It helps in reducing miscommunication, common mistakes, and misinterpretation.
- It allows you to report and automatically assign the task.
- Provides own workflows so that you can manage website issues.
- No built-in chat app.
- Not really easy to set up and requires little hard work.
- An adequate learning curve is required for businesses.
With the changing times, the business needs are also changing. You need to spend some time figuring out if you really need a project management tool or not. However, choosing the best project management tool is difficult. Go through the above-mentioned list of the top 3 project management tools, which would help you in choosing the correct tool for your business in 2021.