The application integrates with your web application as well mobile application to capture feedbacks and updates in real time. You can also customize the survey and share with your colleagues to make better plans for the business and grow with time.
Editions and Pricing
The versions and pricing details of the application are as under:
|Startup||$49 per month|
|Growth||$99 per month|
|Business||$299 per month|
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Once you sigh up with Satismeter, the application takes you to its dashboard. The panel id highly intuitive, simple and easy to use. This place in the application displays the responses about the performance and customer feedback.
You can get started right away with projects as soon as you create an account. Once the project is created, you can install the survey widget and start recording the feedbacks from your customers. The dashboard for the project displays reports from the past 30 days primarily.
- Role, and
- Survey Method
These filters help you to deduce information and take informed and timely decision for the growth of your business.
This option lets you share results and reports with your colleagues. You can share and work on projects with customer satisfaction measurements. It can lead to continuous improvement and growth in the product as well as the business.
The tool is available as an application for Android and iOS mobile devices.
The application integrates seamlessly with platforms such as:
- SatisMeter offers email support to all its users. Although the application is easy and convenient to use, the team provides an email support to resolve any queries you have.
- The application also offers a blog section that keeps all its users and business partners connected and updated.
Pros and Cons
- Incredibly simple application to use.
- Integration with the business website and availability on mobile devices makes it more flexible to use.
- The mobile app needs improvement.
- A map option can help to trace users better.
Read Also: The Growth story of Findo
- Real-time analysis lets you know how your customers feel and what are their experiences.
- Being multilingual, the application lets your customers around the globe enter feedbacks in their language.
For more details, please visit the Satismeter website.