You can see Top 10 Collaboration Tools for Small and Medium Businesses and Top 3 Collaboration Tools for Small and Medium Businesses to look into details.
Mockplus iDoc is the new collaboration tool in the market, specially designed for developers and designers. The software allows mobile designers to different handoff designs automatically with proper assets, specs, code snippets, and collaborative prototypes. The tool will allow you to upload your visual designs and wireframes from Adobe XD, PS, and Sketch, and will add them to your folder of projects in iDoc. It generates specs and assets automatically, along with creating interactive and animated prototypes. Besides, the tool makes design collaboration easier.
Overview of the Features
- Export designs by single-click from PS, Sketch, and Adobe XD.
- Create precise specs, assets, code snippets mechanically.
- Show design tasks and workflow in the complete-view storyboard.
- Comment exact on the designs to provide instant feedback.
- Build hi-fi collaborating prototypes through real design files.
- Publish your projects to the cloud and certainly share them across your team in a single link.
- View project histories, set a password for projects, inform team members, download any projects, and perform other operations.
- Import Sketch artboards precisely for more editing and collaborating in Mockplus RP.
- It creates grid layouts quickly with easy drag-and-drop options.
Editions and Pricing
The tool allows you to get started for free. It also provides various subscription plans. The first is for annual billing, and another is a perpetual license. In annual billing the offers are:
|$59 per year||$599 per year||$2999 per year|
|1 user||10 users||30 users|
For perpetual license, the subscription plan is:
|$199 per year||$1799 per year||$8999 per year|
|1 user||10 users||30 users|
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Dashboard:After logging in, the tool will allow you to access the dashboard, where you will get the option to create new projects and new folders. It will allow you to import the Mockplus project and Axure project. It will also let you add new members and view all the projects of the team.
Mockplus RP:Here you will get access to pre-designed icons and other components. You can create interactions and design assets and reuse them. You can also create interactions with the help of drag and drop options. It will also enable you 8 different ways to share and preview prototypes on all devices.
Design Handoff : Through this feature, you can export the design in one click form Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, and Sketch. You will automatically get notified about the feedbacks and comments. It will keep your design up to date and will collect and organize your style guide automatically for building your team’s design repository.
You can easily access the software through devices such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It can also be accessed on both Android and iOS smartphones. The device supported by the software includes Windows, Cloud, and Web-based. You can also download the app from the Play Store and App Store.
- Chat support
- Phone support
- Email Support
Mockplus iDoc can be integrated with various applications, including:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
Pros and Cons of Mockplus iDoc
- Create and upload Axure/Mockplus RP prototypes in just a few seconds.
- Create an online preview for your interactive prototypes in just one click.
- Use numerous commenting styles for better design explanations.
- Notify team members, track project status, and flexible workflow according to your needs
- Great document management, automatically backs up source files, and generate historical versions.
- It displays all pages in a single storyboard and provide a bird-eye view to all your designs.
- The prototype is lag when it is tested on mobile
- The mockup is downloaded every time from the internet.
- The logo of Mockplus shows when previewing the prototype.
Mockplus is a perfect stage for developers, designers, and project managers to work together, show their talent, and create the best products online. It shows the preview of all the prototype pages at once.
For further details, please visit the Mockplus iDoc Website.