You can see Top 10 Collaboration Tools for Small and Medium Businesses and Top 3 Collaboration Tools for Small and Medium Businesses to look into details.
Chanty is a simple AI-based team chat including unlimited message history, which is designed to make business teams more productive.This software allows you to chat with your team members, communicate with them using audio and video calls, share screen, manage your task through turning your messages into task with only one click. It is an instant messaging tool, which helps in increasing your equipment productivity with the help of its excellent interface. It creates your team space, communicate one by one with everyone, and you can search for any message, file, or team member. The tool’s integrations can turn a team chat into a command center, giving you control over the information from the apps you use.
Overview of the Features
- Secure team chat
- Easy-to-start and easy-to-use
- Audio calls and voice messages
- Different apps in a single place
- Built-in tasks management
- Easy-to-find files and link
- Reach your team and stay in sync with them
- Search, filter, and browse your team’s activity
- Take control over information
Editions and Pricing
The tool offers a free plan for teams up to 10 members. The tool offers a business plan, which starts at $4 per user per month with unlimited members. The business plan includes features such as public and private conversations, one to one audio calls, build-in task management, integrations, file storage up to 20 GB. The tool offers one more plan of $60 monthly and $840.60 annually, with more advanced and unlimited perks.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Dashboard : The dashboard will show you different features, including your tasks, projects, conversations. It will provide you options to create task from the conversation and will show your messages. It will also allow you to instantly reply to any message. You can pin message, create links, add members, and rename.
Teambook : The Teambook feature will help you to stay organized at your fingertips. Her you can organize your tasks, conversations, pinned messages, team members, shared files, shared links, history timeline, private conversations, and all the other content you share according to your preference. With the Teambook you can stay in command.
Attachments : When you are conversing with someone, along with message you can also attach files with it. You can code snippet, attach file from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and from your computer. You can add photos videos, or any link as an attachment.
Chanty can be accessed through mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It can also be accessed on both Android and iOS smartphones. The device supported by the software includes Windows, Mac, Cloud, SaaS, and Web-based. You can also download the app from the Play Store and App Store.
- Live Support
- Phone support
- Email Support
Chanty can be integrated with various applications, including:
- Google Drive
- GitHub, and more.
Pros and Cons of Chanty
- Chanty facilitates easy communication between team members and allows them to chat with each other.
- Easy to use, fast, and has a great user interface.
- Easy signing up process.
- Supports unlimited messages, and its new version supports audio messaging.
- The Web version and the application available for Smartphone work perfectly.
- The application manages to create a group among the clients and exchanges some information online in real time.
- Can make task per group or per person.
- More control on the task is required along with few features such as death lines.
- Management of files still requires some work.
- No zoom in feature to clearly see the image shared.
Chanty is intended to enhance collaboration in teams of all business fragments. No other software can beat Chanty in terms of simplicity, price, and the ease of use. It has a convenient task management, intuitive interface, and great design.
For further details, please visit the Chanty Website.
Read Also – Top Collaboration tools for business product review:Hugo