You can see Top 10 Email Tools for Small and Medium Businesses and Top 3 Email Tools for Small and Medium Businesses to look into details.
Mila is one of the best email marketing tool for small business an application that will surely make your task of email marketing just a game of clicks. This amazing tool scans your Gmail account to pull out contacts from your list maintaining highest security. You can then create lists of contacts distributing them into organized lists.
Editions and Pricing
- Over 300 contacts managed = € 4,99 – instead of €15,00
- Over 1000 contacts managed = € 7,50 instead of €20,00
- Over 2.000 contacts managed = € 10,- instead of €25,00
- Over 3.000 contacts managed = € 15,- instead of €30,00
- Over 4.000 contacts managed = € 20,- instead of €40,00
- Over 5.000 contacts managed or more = € 25,- instead of €50,00
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Creating the lists
As soon as you sign up with Mila, the application requests you to create lists of contacts. You need to make at least two lists to get started. Once the lists are made, you can add contacts to them with Mila.
The dashboard can be accessed once you start adding contacts to you lists. The Tools & lists tab on the left panel will display all the lists you created with Mila. This place also suggests tools on the basis of their functionalities and purposes such as, Events, CRM, and Marketing. You can also create new lists from here clicking on the Create New List Option located below the lists.
Notification helps you stay in Loop
Notifications is, probably the best way to stay connected and updated about your activities. The personal weekly update here will send you a nice digest of all the new people it finds in your inbox.
Through this, you can share your network with your team and start syncing people to your company’s marketing and sales tools. The My Network option displays all the contacts that are pulled in from your Gmail account. They are also displayed in individual lists along with the lists you created.
Sort Even More contacts
Right from the ‘new contacts’ overview, you can sort even more contacts. This will help you keep your list organized to a great extent.
The application is currently unavailable on mobile devices and platforms such as Android and iOS.
The application connects with external platforms such as:
- Online live chat
- FAQ Section
- Tutorial Video
Pros and Cons
- Highly secure keeping your online contacts or other Gmail account details in safe hands.
- Sorts contacts to lists helping you to add them to newsletters or for other marketing purposes.
- The application is too slow to load sometimes.
- Mila became mobile friendly, now browsing through the application anywhere is easy.
Read Also: Conferencing tools product review – Meeting bird
- Mila automatically scans through your Gmail account to pull in contacts. This saves a lot of your efforts to add contacts manually or import them from Excel sheets.
- Smooth integration process with marketing tools makes it easy to connect with them effortlessly.
- The new features will help you sort contacts all the to your Mailchimp groups.
For more details, please visit the Mila website.