Customer relationship Management is something every business wants to keep on the edge. Returning customers through and through is probably the symbol if a successful business. Maintaining and bringing in more customers is one of the pioneer activities a business works hard in. With technology evolving through the times, there are many such products and platforms that are helping out business in the tasks of customer retention, and divergence towards one’s business.
Damnlist is one of the top CRM tool for small business and such application with advanced features and capabilities that can prove to be a perfect CRM partner for any business. With features such as duplicate and managing lists as per specifications, this amazing application tool helps the business meet their goals.
Editions and Pricing
The details about pricing plans are:
|Premium Plan||$49 Per Month|
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
The Damnlist Dashboard
The application, Damnlist offers a highly intuitive and easy to use dashboard. This place displays all your lists that you wish to perform your Customer Relationship Management tasks.
- Calendar events
- Invoices, etc.
- Import Client List
- Export Client List
- API Documentation
- Send SMS to your client on the list
- Send Emails to your client on the list
- Invoice List
- Diagnostic List, and
Duplicating the List
The application allows you to duplicate the list of contacts. This feature can save a lot amount of time if you wish to make another list of contacts that are already present in one list.
The application is currently unavailable on mobile platforms- Android and iOS.
The application does not integrate with any other external platform.
The application sends the users an email about the feedback so that the team can resolve any issues users are finding difficult to deal in with. Damnlist also offers an online chat facility for its user’s convenience.
The application also offers a separate help and support section for all its users right inside the application. The contact details include address, email support as well as links to the further support center.
Pros and Cons of Damnlist
- Quick and easy steps to get started and work efficiently.
- Multiple contacts and clients can be managed through multiple lists.
- Analytics feature is something that lacks here. An efficient analytics feature can help boost in an analysis of the business performance.
Read Also: CRM tools product review – Azurepath
- Personal SMS are sent to the clients which are on your lists if they are unable to make an online presence someday.
- No need to sign in the application to stay updated, personal emails right inside the client’s inbox can keep them on the same page.
For more details, please visit Damnlist website .