Nextiva is one of the leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools that have transformed the phone services of a number of businesses. Its super powerful VoIP phone structure contains cloud PBX along with sales Customer relationship Management (CRM) and provides a variety of services including helpdesk permitting software, contact management, live chat, email marketing, SMS, video conferencing, and intelligent automation.
Editions and Pricing of the Nextiva software
Nextiva offers a free trial to its prospective customers that allows its users to integrate through its app. However, there is no free version of this app.
The additional pricing details for the Nextive software are mentioned below.
|Plans||Monthly Pricing||Features Included|
|Basic Plan||· For 1 to 4 users- $35 per month & $30 with a contract
· For 5 to 19 users- $30 per month and $26 with a contract
· For 20 to 99 users- $26 per month and $22 with a contract
· For more than 100 users- $24 per month & $20 with a contract
|Enterprise Plan||· For 1 to 4 users- $55 per month & $45 with a contract
· For 5 to 19 users- $45 per month and $40 with a contract
· For 20 to 99 users- $40 per month and $32 with a contract
· For more than 100 users- $35 per month & $30 with a contract
|This plan includes all the features that are offered in the Pro Plan plus:
· Call Recording
· Voicemail to the text
· Voice analytics
· Live Chat
· Scheduling of Survey
· Customized Dashboard
Additionally, Nextiva also offers some more features and tools that can easily be purchased by its users as per their requirements.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features of Nextiva software
Below mentioned are some of the features of Nextiva Software:
Basic Communication : It allows its customers to make phone calls through the internet. It also allows its customers to place video calls and send instant messages through the internet. Apart from that is also permits its customers to share their screen or make a conference call via the internet. It also has the capability to manage all the contact and store the address book within the platform.
Dashboards: It also offers its users to create their own customized dashboard, allowing them to sort their cases based on topics or daily calls. The users can also sort their daily cased by their status (like open, or pending or resolves or awaiting response)
Analytics : The analytics feature allows its users to get an overview as to whether the support representatives are able to meet up to the expectations or not or whether the customers are satisfied with their phone system or not.
Service CRM: Their ticketing system allows its users to communicate their issues directly through their specified ticket. Apart from that, they also offer live chat support enabling the users to assist their customers through their live chat.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to add multiple users from different cities, states, and other remote locations and accordingly manage the same.
- One can easily sync new phones and other electronic devices like VoIP PA Speaker with Nextiva software.
- Their Build call flow is utterly fake and doesn’t work anymore now.
- Its inability to integrate with some of their older systems.
The users can easily access its multiple features like voice call, video call, instant messaging, and other related team presence.