Wave is a combined accounting key that is explicitly created for consultants, small businesses, and other freelancing concerns. It serves with different features such as accounting, billing, and tracking of payment, workforce management, money management, and revenues.
Organisations can easily inter link their Pay Pal or bank accounts, or any other sources of data for recording all their transactions with the help of their bank reconciliation feature. Businesses could also create reports such as balance sheets, sales tax reports, and account receivable and payable reports with the help of this software.
Editions and Pricing
Wave offers a free plan, but unlike other free plans, Wave doesn’t limit its users to certain number of features. The pricing policy of Wave Software is mentioned below:
|Free||$0 per month||
|Wave advisor Service:
|$ 79 per month||A personal coach will teach and provide guidance on how to efficiently handle the software by giving through Email support and a 30 minutes live coaching each month|
|One-Time Accounting Coach||$ 129 per month||Here the coach will provide a 120 minutes of live coaching to explain how to handle accounting efficiently|
|Tax Services||$ 129 per month||Wave professionals will organize all the taxes, file all the federal and state tax returns.|
|Bookkeeping||$ 129 per month||A Wave professional will deal with all the bookkeeping tasks of the user, including classifying transactions, reconciliation and much more|
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Dashboard: The dashboard of the wave software gives a quick insight into the performance of the business by showcasing the charts and graphs about Unpaid Bills, Cash, Bank Accounts & Credit Cards, Profit & Loss, liabilities and assets, Net Income and Expenses of the company.
Invoicing: The Invoice dashboard of Wave software is very informative, allowing its users to have a look at all the unpaid invoices, overdue invoices. Apart from that, it also reveals the average amount of time taken for the invoice to get paid and even the next pay out.
Inventory: The inventory feature of Wave software is the most worshipped software of all. This feature allows its users to enter the product name, its description, and the sales price. It also has a buy or sells option where one can choose whether he/ she prefers to buy or sell that product
Pros and Cons
- One of the best parts of Wave software is that it is one of the most cost efficient software as it is available Free Of Cost
- Also it user friendly and quite easy to use for beginners as well.
- It makes it very easy to track invoices and payment history.
- It is effortless to manage all the business finances.
- It continuously keeps on upgrading its features
- Accepts multiple payment options.
- Cost of Credit Card charging is very high (approximately 3%)
- Suitable only for small scale units and not for large scale business enterprises.
Below mentioned are the various platforms through which anyone can reach Wave Software:
- Support Form:Anyone can contact Wave’s consumer support team through their in-software support forum. They can also contact them via phone or chat that is available for Payroll, enquiries, and processing of the Credit Card. They have created this helpdesk facility that publishes, which guides the users about the software and publishes different articles and systematic guidelines and screenshots for all the visual learners.
- They have also created a Wave Community where you can work together or interact with other Wave users and get an overview of business tips and experience of other users who have already used the product.
- Users can also find them on YouTube and watch their
- Wave has also shown its presence on different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
For further details, please visit Wave website and know more about this wonderful software.