AWeber is a market leader of small medium business email marketing software. Founded in 1998, AWeber has over 20 years of proven success helping more than one million customers around the world reliably connect with their prospects and customers through powerfully-simple email marketing software. Along with its award-winning 24/7 US-based customer support, AWeber delivers the ability to quickly build responsive landing pages, load and manage contacts, send amazing emails, and analyze results without having to be a tech whiz. AWeber works with more than 1,000 partner software solutions, allowing customers to seamlessly integrate with the apps and services they rely on to operate and grow.
The company aims to offer simple yet powerful email marketing software for small and medium sized businesses. The software helps you do 90% of the work and saves you a lot of time to focus on other important operations within the company.
Editions and Pricing
With a right plan, you can get anything and everything with Aweber. The billing cycle of the product is divided into three groups – Monthly, Quarterly and Annually. The below table will briefly describes the pricing of all the three plans with number of subscribers:
$19 per month
$49 / qtr
$194 per year
Note: Prices of each plan changes along with the number of subscribers. You can visit the website and go on pricing tab to know more about the number of subscribers in each plan.
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features
Aweber comes with amazing set of features which helps you simplify email marketing process for you. Its powerfully aligned features are designed in a way that helps the process easy and fun to connect with people and explore around the industry. Here are some major feature that are both addictive and astounding, making the platform a whole package:
Automated landing page and create emails
- Smart designer – AI-powered email template designer that automatically creates amazing-looking branded emails in just seconds.
- Landing page – It’s never been easier to create visually-stunning landing pages that get your business online quickly (no website required).
- Drag and drop email creation – Create custom emails in minutes – no coding required to make them look awesome!
- Free template library – Get started faster with a huge library of pre-built templates that are designed to make your business look awesome.
- Auto Newsletters – Automate email content creation by broadcasting the latest posts from your blogs.
Campaigns and Emails
- Create automations – Assign triggers and flows to your emails that deliver the right message, to the right person – at the right time.
- Automate Tagging – Tag the people in your lists so you can better identify and target emails to the right audiences.
- Personalize Communications – Direct campaigns to the right people using tagging and dynamic content so they respond to offers more often and faster.
- Save Time – Grab back your most valuable asset that is time. You can do that by automating your email marketing efforts through campaign sending.
Pre-built analytics and reporting
- Pre-built reports: Best-practice designed dashboards and reports deliver simple, meaningful insight into email and campaign performance.
- Date the matters: Reports contain key performance indicators (KPIs) that anyone can interpret and understand (no statistics degree required).
- Mobile reports: Need to analyze your results on the go? We’ve got an app for that – AWeber Stats.
- Optimize your efforts: Integrated split testing enables you to test different subject lines and messages to see what delivers the best results for your business.
The application is available on both Android and iOS devices for your flexibility.
Pros and Cons of Aweber
- List management and segmentation of the marketing and email activities
- Automation of emails and campaigns on a single platform or screen
- Aweber provides out of the box email productivity
- Dashboard view and reporting feature is upto the mark
- Prices are high as compared to the competitors
- Sales tracking needs improvement
- Default view and account related campaigns are clustered
One of the key differentiators is that Aweber keeps the platform updated along with ensuring multiple ways for engagement for customer relationship management.
Read Also : Product Review – Social Bee