Wimi is a cloud based project management tool that assists in keeping a company well organized. IT helps its users in project collaboration, portfolio management, document management, task management and also tracking of time. Apart from that, it is also capable of sharing multiple documents and coordinating with all the uploaded documents that are stored on the Wimi Drive for quick access. Through its Calendar management, one can easily access all the scheduled meetings, deadlines and appointments from a single system.
This tool also helps in making the teamwork more efficient.
Editions and Pricing of the Wimi software
Wimi offers a free trial version to its prospective customers that ends up to 14 days where the users can get an idea about how Wimi works and how it can boost team work and their overall business productivity.
|Plans||Monthly Pricing||Features Included|
|Wimi Doc||$5 per month per user||· Sharing and syncing documents
· 1-100 users
· Guest access
|Wimi Team||$ 8 per month per user||· The same features serve by Wimi Doc plus other functions.|
|Wimi Enterprise||$ 12 per month per user||· The definite platform for teamwork
· Unlimited users (Minimum 50)
Capabilities and Supporting Set of Features of Wimi software
Project Management: It helps in managing the entire project and streamlining and enhancing the customer relationship management task. Further, its version control feature gives the team members to share the same source code and keep modifications in sync with all the work stations.
Notification Tool: Its notification feature sends an instant message to the users whenever they’ve been contacted or tagged. Its advanced search tool allows its users to search for any message content within a fraction of seconds.
Additional Features of Wimi Software
Below mentioned are some of the other features of Wimi software:
- It helps in resolving all the communication and collaboration difficulties by serving all its features on a single platform.
- One can easily access documents through the web interface.
- One can easily find their files through their advanced search engine tool.
- Its task prioritization feature allows its users to set priorities for their tasks so that the team members can organize their work accordingly.
- Through their to do list, each team member can view work assigned to them.
- Through its instant messaging systems, the users can easily send and open files.
Pros and Cons
- It helps in keeping all the business operations in sync by keeping all its documents, calendars, discussions, and tasks centralized.
- IT helps in improving the productivity of the organization.
- It helps in collaborating and maintaining smooth communication among employees at different hierarchical levels in real time.
- .Users can access Wimi through any device at any time of the day, even if they are offline.
- It also allows its users to create their own personal space and organize it with their colors and brand
- Difficult to learn for the beginners.
- Sometimes Users do find it difficult to visualize the documents.
- Users also have to struggle with Air Time, as it consumes a lot of Air Time, thereby making the entire project management task expensive.
- IT requires frequent updates.
This Software is available as a Mobile App on all IOS, Android, and Windows Mobile, BlackBerry.
Besides, in order to learn more about Wimi, its users can easily make use of its Getting Started guide and through Wimi’s training webinar. Apart from that, Wimi has also formulated the user community where the users can quickly get different advice and ideas from other Wimi users. Apart from telephonic and Email support, they are also available on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Linked in.
Unable to find any differentiator points related to this particular software.
For further details, please visit Wimi website and get all the insights about this wonderful Project Management software.